Current Version: 1.4
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 141.9 KB - Download
Fast, efficient PubMed searching on your Mac.
PubSearch is a fast, efficient search tool for scientists, medical professionals and students who rely on the ability to quickly access the millions of research papers indexed in PubMed.
By combining a simple, efficient user interface with fast access to the PubMed database, PubSearch lets you concentrate on finding the research articles you need, without getting in your way.
1. Fast, efficient PubMed searching
2. Simple, intuitive interface
3. Sort results by Authors, Title, Journal or Year
4.Automatically displays an article’s Abstract
5. Automatically displays a generic bibliographic entry
6. Drag-and-drop single / multiple titles to automatically paste a bibliographic entry into any document (e.g. word processor or email)
7. Double-click single or multiple titles to instantly view full-text articles in your web browser (works with your existing EZ Proxy setup)
minor bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent! - Excellent app for searching through PubMed database without the distractions of the PubMed website itself.
Used to be pretty decent… - It now freezes when waiting to display search results.
More Reviews for Current Version
No longer works - This app use to work great but now when i perform a search it hangs after it finds the articles. They never download the app just stops. I'm currently running OS X10.8.2
Works okay - This works okay (using OS 10.9.5). Sometimes it hangs on a search, and have to re start. Here is what I really like: the ability to copy a clean reference out of the lower window, to paste in another app or email. This app is worth it for that!