Property Evaluator - Real Estate Investment Calculator
Developer: iMLS LLC
Current Version: 5.4.4
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 8.9 MB - Download
Property Evaluator is the most powerful real estate investment analysis software for the Mac. After entering some information about the property, you can view performance projections that help you do a true apples-to-apples comparison between properties. You can also email a professional PDF report to your clients, lenders, or investment partners.
It takes the guesswork out of finding the best deals!
Whether you're investing in a foreclosure, short sale, REO, MLS listing, or commercial property, this app will help you run the numbers quickly and perform your due diligence.
WHO USES PROPERTY EVALUATOR?
• Investors use it to analyze deals before they buy the property.
• Real estate agents and lenders use it to email professional PDF projections to their clients.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT IT?
"I have to tell you, as an investor I have designed a multitude of spreadsheets to crunch numbers on my deals. Now, I only use your app! You have done an amazing job of creating an efficient, effective and easy way of getting to the bottom line. Thanks!"
- Chief Denney
"I am a very active realtor and have integrated the Property Evaluator app in my every day business. Honestly, I just met with an investor earlier today who kept ranting on and on about how he loved the presentation and how professional it was and it's so much better than his Excel sheets. Little does he know it took me about 5 minutes to get the report ready."
- Adam Yera
• Create a professional financial projection and save it as a PDF file
• Brand the PDF reports with your name, company, logo, and contact info on the cover page, header, and footer
• Create property portfolios. This lets you group properties, compare properties, and see the combined performance of the portfolio.
• Analyze multi-unit and commercial properties
• Add your own photos with captions
• Itemize your closing costs and improvement costs with custom categories
• Estimate improvement costs by entering your own quantities and costs per unit
• Create custom categories for income and expenses
• View a map of the property
• Duplicate a property to quickly analyze a what-if scenario
• Built-in mortgage calculator with complete payment schedules
• Semi-annual compounding can be selected for Canadian mortgages
• International currencies and units are fully supported
See a sample PDF report at:
I am dedicated to responding quickly to support requests. If you have questions, problems, or feature requests, please send me an email using the Support link to the right.
• Stability and performance improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Easy to Use - This is a well-written and good looking app. It is simple to use and provides all the standard real estate metrics in a handsome PDF report. This app is a hundred times more convenient to use than than my old messy spreadsheet!
What a shame a great program dies on the altar of Mavericks - I've been a supporter, user, and beta tester for this product. The choice to move to Mavericks-only support is a great disappointment. There are those of us who cannot move to Mavericks due to the removal of local phone and pad syncing; some of us are legally precluded from using iCloud for contacts. It's a shame to lose a great product, but adios.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great Program, one catch - this is probably the best program i have used for evaulation purposes. and the finish product presentation is very sharp. The only problem i see is that it will only let you have 36 houses per portfolio. having two seperate portfolio reports for one portfolio is unprofessional to say the least going to a bank or lender.
Best App Ever! - I own and manage a Real Estate Investmet Firm and this application makes it very simple and easy to run through selected property to determin viability! The only problem I have with it …. is that I can not sync data between two devices. I wish that there was a seemless feature that takes advantage of iCloud.
Pretty good for quick analysis - Been using this for years for quick analysis and it actually does a really good job and the reports are really good too. Only complaints are that it does not synch data across multiple devices, and it does not take into account depreciation (or if it does, it’s not called out). I would definitely buy it again.
Tremendous Asset! - Excellent app! Only fault is the inability to sync from mobile device and laptop.