Professional Collage - Options Maximum
Developer: Photo & Video Labs
Current Version: 4.4.0
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 102.7 MB - Download
Professional Collage - Options Maximum is a new efficient COLLAGE MAKER offering the most essential options for your PHOTOS.
CHOOSE FRAME & BACKGROUND
- Ornaments & color gradients as backgrounds
- Cute colorful frames as optional function
- Set your own picture as background
- Choose a color for monocolor background
CHANGE BORDER COLOR & WIDTH
- Border is optional function for your collages
ADJUST ANGLE, SCALE & FLIP YOUR PHOTO
- Select a picture and use top right panel tools
SET CONTRAST, BRIGHTNESS, SATURATION & HUE
- Adjust the color balance of your pictures
CONTROL FORMAT, QUALITY & RESOLUTION
(Use cogwheel icon at the top right corner):
- Formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF
- Quality: Middle, High, Best
- Resolutions: 640x640, 1280x1280, 1600x1600, 2048x2048, 2560x2560, 5120x5120
Become a master of CREATIVE COLLAGE DESIGN!
In this new version we have:
• added new backgrounds for collages
• fixed commonly reported bugs
• made general improvements to make your experience better
We love your feedback so keep it coming!
Most Helpful Reviews
Waste of time for nothing! - What’s the point of this ap? What can you do with the image once you’ve created it? There are no options to save, export, etc…. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS AP?
More Reviews for Current Version
Waste of money. - So this app is completely terrible. Its hard to use, hard to customize and forget about getting through a single collage without watching 15 unskippable ads. I had the misfortune of purchasing some extra collage designs (the ones that come free with the app are very boring and look terrible), however I was only given a few extra collages for the money I paid. And, when I went to restore my payment, nada. It does not want to restore my purchase, however if I want to try and purchase more from them, no problems — the payment method suddenly works like a charm. Worst collage app I've used so far. I recommend PhotoScape X instead of this worthless waste of time.