Producers and Engineers Toolbox
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 274 MB - Download
Now that you've got the Studio One basics down, it's time to start thinking about some production techniques. In this course, you learn the basic tools and tips to get you tracking your tunes like a pro.
Before you start any production you've got to get set up and organized. That's exactly where this course begins. In the first section, you learn about hooking up your audio IO, arming and recording multiple tracks and organizing your session by creating busses, groups and deploying Studio One's folders.
This is followed by a section devoted to Studio One's cool mixer. This is where you get a tour of all its key features and learn all about the events and send effects. Next up is an overview of the plugins, freezing and tuning tracks and some advanced tuning and editing techniques.
Finally, it's time to bounce and share your tracks. This where you get some more tips and tricks to help you finish your production and post it to the virtual universe!
Table of contents:
1. Checking Your Audio Setup
2. Working with Multiple Audio Tracks
3. Using Folders
4. Using Groups for Mixing
5. Sub-mixing Using Busses
6. Setting Up a Headphone Mix
7. The Mixing Console
8. Insert and Events FX
9. Setting Up Send FX
10. Building Up Effects Chains
11. Re-indexing Presets
12. The Plugins and their Categorization
13. Freezing Tracks with Track Transform
14. Using Melodyne with Studio One
15. The Audio Editor - Pt 01
16. The Audio Editor - Pt 02
17. Multi-track Editing with Audio Bend
18. Using Strip Silence
19. Speeding Up your Workflow
20. Publishing Your Songs to SoundCloud
21. Using Nimbit to Upload your Songs
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.