Developer: Michael Markert
Current Version: 3.6
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 30.6 MB - Download
The document window helps you concentrate on what's important:
1. Your code. Procoding's code editor has been developed with great care and comes with some exciting new editor features. The live JSHint Syntax Checker is a unique feature and helps find and fix errors during typing. The editor also provides clickable colors, slidable numbers, and many more features…
2. The preview. No need to save and switch windows: Just code and see the result. New with Handoff & Continuity: instant preview with Safari on any of your nearby devices thanks to a built-in local web server.
3. The reference. Right next to your editor. Drag and drop to insert syntax snippets or use the autocompletion feature.
4. Adding Resources. Drag your files onto the resource manager pane and Procoding automatically adds the files to the document, creates and inserts the relevant HTML elements and sets up a variable based on the filename. For example:
· add any image as resource. Then drag the resource in the editor to get the code snippet.
· Full-featured code editor that includes syntax highlighting, expression evaluator, color selector (click on color values), number slider (drag to change numbers), find & replace, and stylish themes
· iCloud keeps your sketches in sync across devices; Procoding Mobile for iPad and iPhone is available as an optional, separate download from the AppStore
· Automatic Live Preview with a bonjour enabled local web server
· Easy to add images, sounds, custom fonts, HTML snippets, CSS files, JS libraries and additional code (classes) with the Resource Manager: Just drag and drop files and a variable with the name of the file is automatically created
· Export as HTML5 stand-alone project folder and run your sketches on any modern web browser without Procoding
· PDE and JS File import/export
· Save screenshots
· Supports Autosave and Versions
· Comes with exciting demo sketches, e.g. showing how to use multitouch, geolocation and many others
· No external processing libraries
· Modified processing.js source code available on github.com/audiocommander/processing-js
Fixed webServer preview, fixed run-with-node.js, and other bug-fixes