Pro Paint - Filter, Image and Photo Editor
Developer: XiuXia Yang
Current Version: 3.6.0
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 43.4 MB - Download
On Sale. Original $29.99.
Don't forget to download "Super Vectorizer 2" which AUTO vector traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 30% OFF!
Pro Paint is a full-featured photo editor that is used for image editing, vector graphic, free-form transformation, cropping, alpha channel editing, drawing and more specialized tasks. It provides high quality image manipulation tools for original artwork creation.
- Full-Featured Image Editor:
• Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options: Blur, Distortion, Tilt-shift...
• Image Editing: Gradient Fills, Crop, Paint bucket, Smear...
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew and a free perspective transformation & Alignment Function.
• 4 kinds of Shape Tool: Rectangular, Ellipse, Spiral and Star Polygon graphic Tool.
• Multi-path selection and editing.
• Channel Editing: RGBalpha, Alpha channel editing
• Rendering: Support to display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
• Text Tool: Users can draw the text along the path and change the text setting including bolding, italics and kerning.
- Layers Style:
• Multi-Layers Management: Batch operation with multi-layers.
• Single Layer: Move, align, arrangement, integration, scaling, rotation, etc.
• Layer adjustments: exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen/blur, etc.
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, inner glow, outer glow, or strokes.
- Expressive and Intuitive Paint Program
• Intuitive Interface: Just pick up the brush and begin your creative journey.
• Unparalleled paint engine: Fast, Smooth and Precise.
• 100+ Stunning Brushes: Pencil, Watercolor brush, Airbrush, Charcoal and other effects. Easily customize and create your own new brushes.
• Vector Drawing.
• Texture Painting.
• Experience painting with plotting board with adjustable pressure sensitivity.
• Continuous auto-save - never lose artwork again.
- Better Compatibility:
• Open images using png, jpg, svg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw and many other popular formats.
• Export images as png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, svg, pdf, bmp and other formats.
• Save files as a project that can be edited later.
• Perfect compatible with the creation and editing of SVG vector graphic files.
- Designed for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, and Core Graphics.
• Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
• Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.
Get the most out of your design dexterity with a set of enhanced drawing tools whether you are creating icons, graphical design elements, and creating characters, storyboards, drawing manga and concept art, or working on illustrations for print and web.
Be the Professional, Get Pro Paint.
* Thanksgiving is ongoing. Get "Super PhotoCut" now with 50% OFF!
1. Removed some bugs.
2. App stability improvement.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app - This is a great app for anyone who is looking for a free photoshop app. It took me a couple tries to figure out how to do exactly what I wanted to, but eventually I got the hang of it. The features and tools are very easy to comprehend you just need to figure out what order to use them in to get the product you are looking for. Could use a selection tool in the form of a circle instead I had to free hand select it but otherwise a great tool. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is even remotely considering it.
Doesn’t deserve the one star it forced me to give it... - This program will crash for any reason at anytime. I use a brand new macbook pro which has been very reliable using most other programs. I have had pro paint crash for: using “undo” feature, saving, exporting/rendering, zooming in/out, clicking on almost every tool option… You get the idea Do not purchase this program. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PROGRAM. It crashes every few mins for no reason at all. If you do manage to get something edited and saved the next time you open the file it will be missing a layer, and the next time you open it after that another layer is gone. It will delete one layer everytime you open/close a project. Very dissapointed. Basically no support as it was to difficult to get a hold of any help. I don’t know or understand any of the positive reviews on here. They must be paid for. I have googled my problem and a lot of people had the same complaints yet I see almost no reviews stating that. This company must delete or hide the negative comments, I don’t get it…. You probably won’t ever see this….
More Reviews for Current Version
Ponderous and limited - Between the regular random quitting, and having to do some editing on my iphone using the free (yet basic) version of photoshop - PS Express.
No TUTORIALs - This is one of those annoying things that I see all the time with stuff sold to Milineals. They expect you to have some psychic knowledge about how to use their stuff. What? Oh this is suppose to be Their version of PHOTOSHOP???. Well how nice. So am I suppose to go and get a tutorial on photoshop for a few weeks than go and try and learn this from that. what a pointless evening and lost my money. Jerks produce a F___ tutorial so we know how to use your F____ apps!!!
Photo Editing - Purchased this program for one purpose - to paint/fill in solid colors on photographs of objects, sort of like using a photograph as a coloring book. For this the program works very well, seems fairly straight forward. The only problem I have had is learning how to use it - it really needs a step-by-step, easy to find, tutorial for guys like me who are not otherwise familiar with this type of app.
Image on screen is constantly changing size. - When I try to edit an image, the image window constantly changes size - even when the percentage is not selected. It’s like trying to edit a moving target that constantly expands and shrinks at its own will. I’m running it on Mac OS 10.12.2