Developer: Mothership Software Limited
Current Version: 2.2.7
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 13.8 MB - Download
Prepare, share and preview App artwork and icons.
Drag and drop artwork for quick @3x and @2x to @1x conversion and preview Icon artwork in context. Prepo stores all your artwork into a project window ready for batch export or use QuickDrop for super fast @3x and @2x resizing.
Get Prepo Plus+ in-app purchase to preview icons, artwork and screen sharing to local and remote devices. It will revolutionise the way you work.
Prepo takes all the drudgery out of screen resolution optimization for designers and developers.
** Featured by Apple in 'App Development' **
1. Export iOS and Mac app icons all at the correct sizes in one go
2. QuickDrop menubar tool for super-fast @3x and @2x to @1x conversion
3. * Real-time screen sharing locally and remote!
4. * Local and remote LivePreview of Icons and artwork
5. Copy iOS Icons plist
6. Resize image and convert image formats
7. Batch resize @3x and @2x artwork – automatic converting and rename @2x to @1x artwork, ready for Xcode
8. Supports most popular image formats (including .jpg .png .gif .tiff .psd .pdf .bmp .tga and OpenEXR image)
9. QuickLook and native sharing built in
10. Retina compatible
Prepo Plus+ In-App purchase Features:
• Screen sharing - View designs in real-time on your devices as you work in your favourite creation software.
• LivePreview - Preview your designs in context on your device and even share them remotely. Connect multiple iOS devices on the same network – even invite clients or colleagues to review designs remotely.
iPad Pro icon and some bug fixes for El Capitan
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome! - I love Prepo and I hated the extra step in my workflow to create the Retina iPad icons. Mothership Software has added support for 144px icons. Totally awesome guys! Thank you! I love Prepo and you will too.
Contacts? - For some reason Prepo wanted me to give it access to my contacts on first launch. Refused, of course, but that is a red flag right off the bat. Why would a graphics resizing app need my contacts?
More Reviews for Current Version
Where are the iMessage Sticker Pack Icons? - If you add the Imessage icon sizes as a option on the main menu then you’ll have a winner.
A very useful app - A perfect app to create app store icons. The intrface is simple but not trivial. It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to create a set of icons. Basically all you have to do is to Icons->Action->Import Icons and choose a high quality image. The app will automatically generrate all the needed icons.
Flawless, perfect at what it does. - Prepo is amazing. It's easy. It’s simple. It’s fast. I use it nearly every day to resize images for mobile games and to create all the icons I need in a split second. A tool like this saves so much time, I think it’s essential for any developer. Great job, Prepo. I don’t really have any suggestions because Prepo is just so good at what it does. Thanks!
No updates, very basic - This app does what it says, if you’re still using El Capitan or iOS 9. If you plan on developing for current software, do not buy this app. Developer: Please update for iOS sticker packs (iOS 10) and MAC OS...
Great for older software users... - This App was last updated in 2016, before Mac OS Sierra. It doesn’t support the current required icon sets for iOS developers :-/ I would gladly change this to five stars if we got an update to support current icon sets...