Developer: PCVARK Software
Current Version: 1.3.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 1.3 MB - Download
It takes just one click to access everything on your Mac
Power Widget is a free digital assistant for your Mac that lets you access anything and everything on your Mac in a click. It is all set to give you a delightful experience of having a great assistant while working on your Mac.
1. Web Search - Performs a search and lets you visit a website straight from here.
2. Popular Apps - It provides a window where you can see all popular Mac & iOS apps in the Market. It recommends apps which are in high demand due to their functionality and uses.
3. File & Folder – Lets you access frequently used files and folders straight from here.
4. File Extensions – Having trouble in opening a file? You can check out details of an unknown file extension from here on the web. This will help you open your file easily.
5. Memory Status - Shows real time usage of Disk space and Memory.
6. Clipboard – Lost an important text/number you copied? Don’t worry! Power Widget has tracked your important items you recently copied.
Power Widget can be dragged and pinned anywhere on your Mac so that you can carry on with other important things with ease. It lets you pin all your frequently used files, folders and apps right on your Mac desktop.
As per feedbacks and reviews, App 'Quit' option is now easily accessible from preferences.
Most Helpful Reviews
New to the APP, but - Haven’t used this very long and am just becoming familiar with it. It seems like an excellent little app. More as I use it.
I don’t pay for ads... - If you give it away, feel free to push your software on me. If I pay for it, I don’t wanna see anything that I don’t ask to see. This app, while OK, pushes the developer’s “Recommended” Mac and IOS applications, which I despise.
More Reviews for Current Version
Nice Little App! - Like the clipboard memory function. Would like to see the ability to make the toolbar open to the right or the left, so the widget can reside in the bottom corner of the screen.
MOVE! - This little widget is always in my way — no matter where I locate it — I have to keep relocating it. It might be very useful if it weren’t such a bother. Redesign so it’s not the size of a quarter (25¢) and I’ll reconsider.
Wow - This app is amazing. It gets me right where I need to be. Gets my files, apps, seacrch web, everything