Developer: PCVARK Software
Current Version: 1.3.0
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 1.3 MB - Download
It takes just one click to access everything on your Mac
Power Widget is a free digital assistant for your Mac that lets you access anything and everything on your Mac in a click. It is all set to give you a delightful experience of having a great assistant while working on your Mac.
1. Web Search - Performs a search and lets you visit a website straight from here.
2. Popular Apps - It provides a window where you can see all popular Mac & iOS apps in the Market. It recommends apps which are in high demand due to their functionality and uses.
3. File & Folder – Lets you access frequently used files and folders straight from here.
4. File Extensions – Having trouble in opening a file? You can check out details of an unknown file extension from here on the web. This will help you open your file easily.
5. Memory Status - Shows real time usage of Disk space and Memory.
6. Clipboard – Lost an important text/number you copied? Don’t worry! Power Widget has tracked your important items you recently copied.
Power Widget can be dragged and pinned anywhere on your Mac so that you can carry on with other important things with ease. It lets you pin all your frequently used files, folders and apps right on your Mac desktop.
As per feedbacks and reviews, App 'Quit' option is now easily accessible from preferences.
Most Helpful Reviews
New to the APP, but - Haven’t used this very long and am just becoming familiar with it. It seems like an excellent little app. More as I use it.
impossible to quit, move to trash, or uninstall - Congratulations, PCVARK, your “power widget” has succssfully made this grown man fell powerless. I feel that i’ve been duped, and I fear that this app has likely corrupted my personal security in ways I’m not yet aware of. Thank you. Beyond that, I don’t know that it is doing anything more except for taking up space in my memory and cluttering my sight. Your app has done absolutely nothing for efficiency, its always in the way, and apparently no one on the internet knows how to get rid of it. There is no option to quit or uninstall, and because its automatically always on, it cannot be moved to trash. Having read and ignored these exact complaints in several previous reviews, and in some cases having responded to them directly and promised to fix your app, your developers have demonstrated a complete lack of respect for those of us who would rightfully choose to cease use of an impotent product. Either that, or they themselves do not know how to uninstall it. I hope you’re reading this, PCVARK.