Developer: Christoph Priebe
Current Version: 3.4
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 113.9 MB - Download
Posterino lets causal users and professional photographers create beautiful photo collages from postcard to poster size. The only limit of this ideal photo app is your imagination.
Loved by photo collage fans everywhere. Try Posterino today!
COLLAGE YOUR MEMORIES WITH POSTERINO
Design collages in minutes. Our innovative interface enables a large degree of customization through a variety of templates featuring grid, tiled, circular and random layouts. Adjust frames, filters and backgrounds to your liking. The result is a beautiful collage ready to be printed and displayed.
* Create posters, calendars, postcards, photo frames or contact sheets
* Enjoy a variety of gorgeous templates, frames, backgrounds, and caption styles
* Get creative with easy custom calendars
* Sleek user interface with large workspace is especially suited for MacBook
* Edit your document in full-screen mode
Posterino’s awesome workflow facilitates customization through simple clicks.
* Layout automatically adjusts to number of images placed and any image changes
* The look and alignment of images can be switched automatically
* Easily change the number of images in any document
* Easily change the size of any document or predefined template
* Add text boxes to your document
* Add descriptive stylish captions to your images
Fine-grained control boosts Posterino’s customization capabilities.
* Crop any image to your liking
* Alter the frame or shadow of any image or choose from predefined options
* Rotate or position any image or text box as desired
* Tailor each image with built-in filters for black & white, sepia, sharpening etc.
* Add metadata like name, date, and comment to any image
* Gain fine-grained control of your document using an inspector
Posterino’s templates and filters allow for significant customization.
* Easily customize layouts through grid, tiled, circular, and random options
* Adjust any of the given templates to fit your needs
* Customize the postmark used for stamping your e-cards
* Create your own paper sizes
SHARE WITH A CLICK
Posterino integrates with popular social media sites for easy sharing.
* Share on Facebook
* Share on Twitter
* Share you images on Flickr from within Posterino
* Send your postcard through e-mail
* Sharing can also be extended via OS X built-in sharing services
EASY IMPORT / EXPORT
You’ll find Posterino’s user-friendly interface and range of features lets you present your audience with what they demand most: the beautiful memories you’ve captured.
* Posterino works seamlessly with the latest versions of iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
* Export your poster to disk
* Directly export to iPhoto and Aperture
* Easily set your document as your desktop background from within Posterino
* Create your own templates
EVEN MORE ADVANCED FEATURES
* Built for OS X Yosemite
* Made for Retina display
* No subscription or other fees
* Available in many languages
GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS ON POSTERINO
We created Posterino for you, and want to make it the best it can be. Tell us about your Posterino experience at [email protected], and @zykloid on Twitter!
* A decimal number page size property is now displayed with two significant digits of the Size popup of the Page Size panel under the Adjustments tab.
* The local decimal separator is now respected on the Page Size input fields.
* Improvements to the built-in image browser.
* Minor improvements to the behavior of the inspector.
If you need help or encounter an issue with Posterino, please contact us: [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use collage app with pro-level quality and customization options - I’ve been using Posterino for family cards since 2011. This new version plugs right into Apple Photos and you can get a great layout up in under a minute. But if you’re looking for more, you can customize everything. I miss the “Irregular” layout, but welcome “Tile” to the mix.
posterino3 - POsterino3 is a time waster and extremely frustrating so called upgrade. Photos constantly get moved around even in manual mode once placed; settings suddenly change from what you set them at (i.e.: 4 rows x 4 rows may become 3 rows X 4 rows and move your photos around) or become landscape or portrait despite your previous settings. I have had to go back to Posterino 1 to complete a project which took me 1 hour to complete when i took me 3 evenings at 2 hours each of frustration NOT to complete in posterino 3. I have used posterino 1 for quite a while so i know how to use it fairly well and was looking forward to upgrades. now i would just like my $19.99 back.