Portfolio mobile - Stock Tracking & Market Analysis
Developer: Bare Reef LLC
Current Version: 1.8.19
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 4.6 MB - Download
NOTE: Portfolio mobile for Mac is no longer supported.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version is not Mac 10.10 Yosemite compatible. Please visit our website to download our last preview version.
Portfolio mobile 2 for Mac preview is a free download at portfolio mobile.com. Yes, it's Mac Yosemite compatible.
Portfolio mobile brings you the most comprehensive set of tools for managing your portfolios on iPad, iPhone and Mac!
• Reporting - Capital gains, P&L and transactions.
• Categories - organize stocks from any portfolios into customizable groups and view aggregate performance.
Portfolio mobile for Mac has all the features you're looking for. Portfolio tracking, technical analysis, foreign trading, price alerts and more.
• serious technical charting with line drawing capabilities (not just Yahoo charts)
• view portfolio value and performance history graphed against major market indices
• quotes, charts and news from Euronext, Google, MSN and Yahoo
• view portfolio distribution charted by sector
• automatic syncing with your broker (OFX required)
• integration with our web portal, iPad and iPhone versions (and Stox)
• PUSH-based price alerts
• import and export your positions for use in other programs
• online backup and web-based entry
• advanced features for tracking atypical instruments like insurance policies, real estate and more
• settings and options for everything from interface color schemes to how often quotes are updated
• and the BEST and MOST RESPONSIVE support
Visit portfoliomobile.com for more information on our incredible portfolio tracking apps. If we've missed something, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to get it included right away.
Follow us on Twitter @barereef for product announcements and release dates.
• Hang when expanding settings view of newly added stock
• Device sync fails with Sandbox error on App Store versions
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this app - I have using this app for months and I do like it. Once time I had some questions regarding the function and sent an email to the developer. The respond was very quick and well. Great job.
Frustrating and buggy - Bought this hoping to track multiple portfolios. The program forces you to set up an account with the developer regardless of whether you want to sync to another device or not, which doesn't exactly thrill me. I created multiple portfolios, used the program for a day, restarted the program the next day and two of my portfolios had disappeared. That was a lot of work that Portfolio Mobile just wiped out. The program does an odd job sorting -- ETFs and stocks are sorted differently for example -- and the display font is ridiculously small. This might improve with age, but right now I would pass it up. Very expensive for this level of frustration and shoddiness. Usually I wait to see what other reviewers say before jumping in. This was another $20 lesson in sticking to my principles. Pass this one up for now.
More Reviews for Current Version
useless - Useless app. Confusing. The help is terrible. I finally uninstalled after so much frustration and using now stockmarketeye which is much easier to use and mac friendly.
Not worth the money - Complicated app to use. User Guide is dated 2011. I wasted way too much time trying to set it up and feel my way around the app. Don’t buy!