Polarr Photo Editor
Developer: Polarr, Inc.
Current Version: 3.8.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 48.6 MB - Download
Polarr helps you become a photo editing master. Used by the world's most advanced photographers, Polarr helps you create your own photo editing workflow, make your own looks and filters, share edits with others, and learn about advanced editing techniques. Polarr is available on iOS, macOS both as standalone apps and Photos.app extension (for Paid app only).
• Photos extension
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
• State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
• Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
• Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
• TIFF Export
• Customizable workspace
• Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
• Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email [email protected] for any questions.
- Improved local adjustment flow
- Fixed issues with importing rotated photos
- Improved downsampling algorithms
Previously from 3.7.0
- New filmstrip design at the bottom of the panel
- New brush tool with brush region indicator
- New export dialog
- Various bug fixes
- Various translation fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Very impressive - I have to say that this is one of the most impressive photo editing tools for the Mac that I’ve come across. Seriously good job with the coding. I have one feature request - A Photo extension with all the capabilities of the standalone app - I would pay for this. What’s also incredibly impressive is the gradient filters - well done! And if you buy their iOS app (well worth it) they have the gradient tool there as well. I’ve been searching for this single capability for a long time. The number of times all you want to do is darken the sky a little as it’s over exposed and there’s nothing out there on iOS that will do it. Well now there is. Well done! Exceptional programming. Well that didn’t take long - just installed the update with the Photo’s extension and it’s perfect. Click, edit, save and you’re done. Again - incredibly impressive - thank you!.
Crap - It doesn’t even import your photo based on the order the photo was taken, or by the file name. Pretty crappy software.
More Reviews for Current Version
Even better than before! - The latest update (3.8.0) of Polarr really made this application shine even more! While I’m not a fan of the filmstrip at the bottom, it's usable. The performance of Polarr has increased and it handles files of nearly any size with ease. The only thing that I wish the app had was a better way to manage your catalog of images. Polarr gives lightroom a run for it’s money IMO. Hear me out. For the price, you cannot beat what Polarr gives you. It's powerful enough for pro-edits and inviting enough that amatures and beginners can ease into editing. I think you’ll find that Polarr can perform just as well as lightroom or aperture. If you need cataloging and album sorting, right now, it’s not the app for you. I still highly recommend it though! It’s a great editor and it get’s the job done FAST! Plus, the ability to edit on your mobile and push it to the desktop or vice versa is just cool!
Easy to use - As some one who just enjoys taking pictures for a hobby, this is very easy to use and navigate.
won’t upload pictures!!! - just purchased the full version and it wont upload any pictures.