Polarr Photo Editor
Developer: Polarr, Inc.
Current Version: 3.4.6
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 53.4 MB - Download
Polarr helps you become a photo editing master. Used by the world's most advanced photographers, Polarr helps you create your own photo editing workflow, make your own looks and filters, share edits with others, and learn about advanced editing techniques. Polarr is available on iOS, macOS both as standalone apps and Photos.app extension (for Paid app only).
• Photos extension
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
• State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
• Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
• Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
• TIFF Export
• Customizable workspace
• Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
• Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email [email protected] for any questions.
Fixed potential exporting and saving issues.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very impressive - I have to say that this is one of the most impressive photo editing tools for the Mac that I’ve come across. Seriously good job with the coding. I have one feature request - A Photo extension with all the capabilities of the standalone app - I would pay for this. What’s also incredibly impressive is the gradient filters - well done! And if you buy their iOS app (well worth it) they have the gradient tool there as well. I’ve been searching for this single capability for a long time. The number of times all you want to do is darken the sky a little as it’s over exposed and there’s nothing out there on iOS that will do it. Well now there is. Well done! Exceptional programming. Well that didn’t take long - just installed the update with the Photo’s extension and it’s perfect. Click, edit, save and you’re done. Again - incredibly impressive - thank you!.
Crap - It doesn’t even import your photo based on the order the photo was taken, or by the file name. Pretty crappy software.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great app and design - way too many bugs - This app has great potential - lovely intuitive user interface, and super easy to learn your way around, all while retaining some serious technical chops. I’m mostly annoyed at many of the glaring bugs that are all over the app. * Crop and straighten never works right away. The rectangle is usually confused, and gives a poor indication of the current crop. * Applying the same adjustment might cause different results over different sessions - I have noticed that some basic adjustments might not turn out the same over repeat sessions might procure differnt resukts, and sometimes with heavy errors on the image. Many more around opening and saving photos. I’d be willing to try once the software is fixed.
Great App - Saving Error was fixed - Polarr is a fantastic app. Great functionality lots of tool and easier to use. Great alternative for some light photoediting and great enhancments without the need for complext/expensive software like photoshop. The saving/export issue has been fixed.
Best replacement for Lightroom - This app is awesome and it makes easy my workflow. Easy to edit multiple pictures and batch export it! Definelty worth the $19.99!!