Polarr Photo Editor Lite
Developer: Polarr, Inc.
Current Version: 4.4.1
Last Updated: 15 days ago
Download Size: 62.9 MB - Download
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
This free version of Polarr has limited access to all of our advanced features. The paid version in the Windows Store automatically includes all features unlocked. In this free version, you can use in-app purchases to unlock the features you want.
• Face detection and advanced face editing panel
• Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
• Liquify, clone and healing tools
• Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
• Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local adjustments and layers
• Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
• Beta support for RAW formats
• Edit and upload your own watermark
• Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Sync filters across devices
• At 50MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for macOS
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Customizable UI color theme and workspace
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
• Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
• Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
• Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
• Multiple clone and heal adjustments
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email [email protected] for any questions.
- You can choose to export your filter as a GIF or static image in Settings.
- Making confirming crop more obvious.
- Fixed crashing issue for Turkish language.
- Fixed a TIFF import crash.
- You can now import GIF filters.
Most Helpful Reviews
Photo saving app. - I got this app in an effort to edit some pictures I took and didn’t feel like using my phone to edit since I wanted to see the pictures on a bigger scale on my laptop. This app turned out to be amazing and even with the little options it has with the free version I was still able to make a drastic change to the pictures that needed editing. Couldn’t have asked for a better app on such short notice!
Scam - I don’t mind paying for a product if a company is up front with me. There was no mention from the app store of a cost but to use this product you do have to pay. I don’t appreciate being scammed and lied to.
More Reviews for Current Version
Good simple editor - Does what it should. Wish it did a bit more but then it wouldnt be so simple… I like taco.
Polarr Lite stays LITE after I upgraded to PRO - I purchased Polarr Pro on PC a year ago. So I upgraded from this Lite version, yet Polarr remains as an icon that reads “Polarr Lite” Change it to Polarr PRO when i Launch ICON