Polarr Photo Editor Lite
Developer: Polarr, Inc.
Current Version: 4.0.0
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Download Size: 33.3 MB - Download
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
This free version of Polarr has limited access to all of our advanced features. The paid version in the Windows Store automatically includes all features unlocked. In this free version, you can use in-app purchases to unlock the features you want.
• Face detection and advanced face editing panel
• Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
• Liquify, clone and healing tools
• Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
• Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local adjustments and layers
• Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
• Beta support for RAW formats
• Edit and upload your own watermark
• Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Sync filters across devices
• At 50MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for macOS
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Customizable UI color theme and workspace
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
• Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
• Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
• Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
• Multiple clone and heal adjustments
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email [email protected] for any questions.
Our latest (and greatest release) introduces a handful of new features and revamps existing ones. New in Polarr is a Spot removal tool and Liquify tool. The Face tool has been revamped to auto-detect multiple faces and adds a bunch of new tools for your to edit faces. Our Color mask has been reworked to be more powerful than ever. Now it's easy to select an exact color or range of color for creating local adjustments.
Other changes include new icon designs, redesigned UI for the Curve tool, massive improvements to all of our filters, and a redesigned Filter panel.
Most Helpful Reviews
Has a great feature called de-haze - Has a great feature called de-haze. This app has a lot of tweaks for a free app, better than some pricy photo editors. I used the browser version more than a year ago. The de-haze can clear up hazy-cloudy sky landscapes. You can use de-haze on any photo to supplement the sharpening. Like most photo programs, you learn more over time as you use it. I only edit copies of my original photos , so that in the future if some greater program, or version becomes available, you always have the untouched original (copies) to start a new photo adjustment. I would suggest using the web browser version to practice because it has a great feature by feature tutorial that is interactive, and allows you to adjust a sample photo, or not, each step of the way through the features.
Scam - I don’t mind paying for a product if a company is up front with me. There was no mention from the app store of a cost but to use this product you do have to pay. I don’t appreciate being scammed and lied to.