Developer: Infraware Co.,Ltd
Current Version: 8.0.26
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 90.5 MB - Download
50 Million Users across the world, get the new office-suite on Mac for FREE!
Experience new all-in-one complete office suite compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF.
[Edit all document file types]
View and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various document file types.
[Use across various devices]
Supports operating systems like iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Continue your document work across smartphone and tablet, all your documents are always up-to-date across devices.
[Manage your documents via cloud]
All documents are securely saved in Polaris Drive and automatically synced across all your connected devices. You can access to latest document quickly and conveniently.
[Convert documents to PDF]
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents can be saved as PDF.
[Easy document sharing]
Share document with colleagues or friends in a short link or email attachment. Set permission to a document as ‘view’ or ‘edit’.
• Optimized ribbon menu for convenient editing user experience.
• Not only search for document filename, but also any text words within all format of documents.
• Supports document presentation mode for Word, Excel
• Review document with spell check feature.
• Free 300 formulas, pivot table, filter, data validation, etc. for Spreadsheet
• Fascinating slide master, smart guide, transition, etc. for Presentation
(*Convert to PDF, search, and few other features can be used with Smart or Pro payment plan.)
English and Korean (More languages will be supported in the near future.)
[Payment plan and auto-subscription]
• Polaris Office is free all-in-one office suite but some features can be limited by your cloud usage or your subscription option. Generally, you can use more features with reasonable price, please check details on polarisoffice.com/pricing
• You can upgrade to Smart plan $3.99/month & $39.99/year or Pro plan $5.99/month & $59.99/year. (The price is based on US dollar. The actual price may differ depending on currency of each countries.)
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed. Your subscription will automatically renew.
• If you would like to stop your subscription, please cancel your subscription any time within 24 hours before the next renewal date. Subscription cancellation is available in iTunes Account menu under your Apple ID Subscription Management. (Reference: support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039)
• For any inquiries, visit customer support in Polaris Office product or visit ‘Product Inquiry’ from polarisoffice.com
* Co-edit documents can only be opened in view mode. (Co-edit feature for Mac Office will be supported soon)
* Fixed other bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Who needs to buy Microsoft Office when you can use Polaris! - I’ve used this on my phone before but never realized you can put it on your computer! What a life saver! No need to ever buy microsoft office again!
More Reviews for Current Version
Good, but not perfect. - It is not the best, but I usr it a lot and so far it works preaty well and it is easy to use. It takes a long time to close the application and sometimes I for quit the application, and I heard it is not good to force wuit applications all the time. Good enough!
Great, Simple, and Efficient - Is a great free word processor. It’s already better than the weird, and odd document writers already offered by the App Store, and considering the decent alternatives being Pages, and MS Word, this one is already a great deal, for not bad, or even compromising software. It needs to be touted more, and brought forward further into consideration for the people seeking better office software for Mac, without wanting to pay a ton of cash for it.
Functionally perfect, but opens slowly. - Summary: this app is quiet good and free; if you merely want to use it as an editor or viewer, go ahead! Advantages: 1.i think Polaris Office might be a good choice for those who do not want to pay for MS office suite, as it is compatible with MS office file types like docx, xlsx and pptx; 2. there is a sync function (even not with Polaris Sync), with which users can store the docs edited with this app in the ‘My Polaris Drive’, which can save a lot of time; 3. what’s more, users can connected Polaris account to other cloud drive like Google drive or microsoft onedrive, which can be helpful for team workers, like me :) Disadvantages: 1. this app might take a relatively longer time to open (the time might differ due to types of devices), and i have to say the flashing logo when opening is really annoying, but this does not have any influence on the normal function; 2. though already very good for most users, some users who usually use development-level functions like macro, can’t not rely too much on this app; but these functions are included in MS office in the ‘developper’ tab.