PokerCruncher - Expert - Poker Odds Calculator
Developer: PokerCruncher, LLC
Current Version: 10.3.2
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 2 MB - Download
The App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
The *Expert* version of PokerCruncher.
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an expert professional-level hand ranges and flop/turn/river texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
Video tutorial on our website shows this powerful program in action.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement (8+ years).
* Expert-level feature: %age weights in hand ranges.
* Subranges, range refinements.
Some customer comments on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread:
- "very well done"
- "Just got this program and want to say that it is awesome. I have told everyone I know to get it."
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches.
(See our website.)
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop/Turn/River, flop/turn/river texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Additional, expert-level features like range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, and filter range.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for M a c ---
Additional, expert-level features. A one big "mission control screen" UI design. And more.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats, range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, and filter range. Full grid of all 169 starting hands (also text field entry), top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop/Turn/River and Flop/Turn/River Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop/turn/river hit stats, odds for flopping/turning draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, customizable "Total Hit" stat, mouse over a range’s stats, …
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop/turn/river texture analysis (techniques expert players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong 8+ year free app update history.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on machine, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Hand range text field entry, keyboard shortcuts
+ Stat histogram bars
+ Small, medium, large, max-size window sizes
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
More improvements to quick-save/quick-load (app-internal) hand ranges, and to the filter hand range feature.
1) Increase the number of quick-saved (app-internal) hand ranges to 100 (from 35). This gives us enough range slots to store an extensive range library, and also to store many subranges for thorough subrange work/analysis.
2) Show all quick-saved hand ranges in the File menu -> View Quick-Saved Hand Ranges Text dialog, in a cleaner way. This dialog is useful for e.g. export and offline backup purposes.
3) Show each quick-saved hand range’s range %age and hand combo count in the quick-save and quick-load pulldown lists. This applies for ranges that you quick-save from now on, not to previously quick-saved ranges. This lets us see how big a quick-saved range is without having to load it in first.
4) Truncate the items of the quick-save and quick-load pulldown lists at the end instead of at the middle. This lets us always see the info. on the left hand side fully i.e. the ranges’ names and range %age’s and hand combo counts.
5) Enable the filter hand range feature for Deal-To = River, with specific flop+turn+river cards assigned (in addition to Flop/Turn).
6) Update button tooltips, Help screens, and Tutorial on our website with these new features.
(And just a reminder, the previous app update V.10.3.1 was: improvements to quick-save/quick-load hand ranges; for example, add/remove subranges.)
===== Thanks =====
Our thanks to an analytical user/customer “J.T.” for suggesting many of the subranges-related improvements in the last couple of app updates. And also to a few others who have written to us about subranges. We’re thinking about further improvements for subranges.
===== App Reviews =====
App Store reviews help PokerCruncher succeed and get even better, and are greatly appreciated, thank you!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent Support, Great App! - Developer provides excellent support. Was running the app on an old version of OSX, ran into a problem, posted such to developer over at his dedicated 2+2 thread, and the developer had an updated version of the app distributed through the App Store almost instantly. Very robust app with lots of hand range modelling options. If you are looking for a PokerStove equivalent app for Mac, look no futher. Very happy. Won of the best apps on my computer.