Developer: Rainfrog, LLC
Current Version: 2.3.4
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 118.3 MB - Download
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Built-in soothing music relaxes you while you practice.
• Learn new poses daily with the “Pose of the Day” widget, directly in Notification Center.
• Technical fixes
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Most Helpful Reviews
Love it! - This is the only yoga app I've found where the practice really flows from one pose to the next. Most of the other ones are just a collection of disconnected poses. In this one the voice instruction tells you exactly when to inhale/exhale and walks you through every step. It has 3 different difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and expert. The interface is really nice and easy to navigate. Highly recommended!!!
Very disappointing - This was my first yoga app. I bought it based on the reviews and therein lies the problem. There must be a secret review language I don't understand. This program is boring, excruciatingly repetitive and the speaking voice saying the word 'exhale' made me wish I could physically rip the app out and fling it into another dimension. Is this really the best they can do? I would be willing to pay more to supplement my twice weekly yoga classes but feel a little intimidated and underwhelmed now.