Pocket Yoga Teacher
Developer: Rainfrog, LLC
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 14.7 MB - Download
Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga classes.
Make a yoga sequence in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Print your sequences or share them with your friends. Perfect for yoga teachers, teacher trainees or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Place poses inside ‘loops’ to indicate sections that repeat multiple times.
• Add markers to indicate music and tempo changes.
• Open multiple sequences at once and Copy & Paste from one to the other.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a sequence to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices for your records.
• Send your practices to your iPhone or iPad and continue editing there (requires a separate purchase).
• Support for macOS High Sierra
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Most Helpful Reviews
Love this app! - I’ve been using the iOS version of this app for a while and am so excited to see it’s now on the Mac. I love how quickly I can make entire sequences (the keyboard shortcuts are awesome!) and use them in class. It’s a great tool to figure out my future classes.
Not user friendly - I bought this app to help me put together sequences for my classes; however, this app is not at all user friendly. You cannot move postures within the sequence by dragging and dropping, it does not easily allow you to create loops - you need to establish a loop and then add your postures manually, even if you already added them to create a sequence; and there is no functionality to run through the sequence while it is being developed. Furthermore- I have not easily found an export feature to add the sequence to the core pocket yoga app to run though when completed. This app is poorly designed and I would like a refund. It is not at all worth the $20 - it’s not even worth $0.99! Don’t waste your time or money buying this app.