Developer: Pocketglow Inc.
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 11.7 MB - Download
★ Playwords has been in the Top 10 Paid Education Apps in over 10 countries, including USA, UK, Italy, India and New Zealand!
★ Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"! (USA)
★ Also available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
Playwords makes learning words fun for kids. With 3 great games, Playwords is challenging for children learning to read or starting to spell.
Beautifully illustrated with original, hand-drawn pictures and professionally narrated by a clear, lively voice, the games are both entertaining and educational. Easy for kids to use by themselves, Playwords is fun alone or with Mom and Dad.
THREE GREAT GAMES!
• Picture Blast: a flash-cards game that lets kids see the picture, read the word and hear the answer.
• Word Match: a multiple-choice game that challenges kids to tap the word matching the picture.
• Lost Letter: a spelling game that asks kids to fill in the missing letter in a word.
• 3 great games of varying difficulty.
• Bright, colorful illustrations that your child will love.
• Fun, lively and clear narration of all words.
• 16 exciting reward stickers and stamps to collect.
• 3 difficulty level settings.
• Automatically uses US English or UK English spelling based on your region. For example: "gray" / "grey".
• Play full-screen or in a window.
As always, if your kids are loving Playwords, please tell the world and leave an App Store review. Your reviews encourage us and allow us to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
More Reviews for Current Version
needs some improvements before purchasing - clicking on the picture sometimes says the name but occasionally changes the picture. click area needs more consideration pronunciation on words is weak on some words, such as chest sounding like chess sound volume is the too loud and not able to be set and saved - ability to change volume is the primary reason I wouldnt pay money for this product not a con, but a good feature enhancement would be the ability to hear a word sounded out by syllable with synchronized highlighting on the letters aside from training your kid on how to set the volume and then set it back so they can hear other apps after theyre done, and how to click on the left book to hear the sound of the word reliably, this is a VERY USEFUL teaching aid. the graphic design and large cursor are nice too, and very attractive to a toddler