Play+ for Hulu - Search & Stream TV Show & Movie
Developer: Deng Xin Bei
Current Version: 2.3.0
Last Updated: 12 months ago
Download Size: 47.1 MB - Download
Play+ for Hulu is the ultimate Hulu desktop client that offers you instant access to all Hulu content from your desktop without opening web browser. You can easily watch your favorite TV shows and movies. And unlike the web browser or other apps, Play+ for Hulu does NOT require Flash Player or any plugin to function properly.
• Instantly access all Hulu content from your desktop.
• Works without the need for Adobe Flash Player or any plugin.
• Seamless video playback within the app.
• Easily search for and browse your beloved shows and movies.
• Automatically log into your account upon launching the app.
• Automatically launch the app when you start your Mac.
• The ability to keep the app above other windows.
• Neat and user friendly interface design.
• The best Hulu experience on your Mac.
• The ability to watch Hulu videos without opening web browser.
• The ability to get rid of Adobe Flash Player or other plugins.
• Always stay connected.
• Free technical support & updates.
Play+ for Hulu is a standalone desktop client that brings your experience with Hulu to the next level.
Legal Note: Play+ for Hulu is a 3rd party app for Hulu. It’s not developed by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Hulu whatsoever.
Contact the developer for assistance: [email protected]
FIX: It now can sign in properly your account.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fraud - This app does not work. Hulu does not have an app for the Mac yet, only iphone and iPad. Don’t purchase this app, it’s a waste of money! SMH, I should have read the reviews. I only downloaded the app to watch HBO on my Hulu account. This app does not log in and it takes forever to tell you it’s having technical issues, try again later. Please do not waste your money… this app probably steals people password accounts.
More Reviews for Current Version
MONEY DRAINING CRAP - I paid for this app and it literally doesn’t work in the least - I have the lastest OS and version of Mac. Can you be refunded?