Planograms for Mac
Developer: ExTech s.r.o.
Current Version: 1.5.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.5 MB - Download
Need a planogram for your stores or sales representatives? Planograms can help you make professional looking planograms in very short time.
- Establish Product Library with product data including id, name, measures, picture and other common attributes so you can reuse your products in different planograms.
- Built in product data and product pictures import features speed up Product Library creation.
- Support of EPS illustrations of products, shelf backgrounds and other planogram parts allowing creation of pure vector results.
- Set up correct measures and look of shelving unit and fill it with products from your library with drag and drop simplicity. Planograms will automatically ensure only products that fit in are placed.
- Symbolic / photographic / pure vector planograms.
- Pegboards support.
- Planograms generate for you automatically list of placed products.
- Support for US measurement units in addition to Metric units based on user's system preferences.
- Share your Planograms documents with other Planograms users or use export possibilities in standard formats like PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPG or RTF and embed your creations in more complex text or graphical documents.
- Share your Product Library with other Planograms users.
- Use built in help book to discover all features and approaches easily.
If you have any feedback or question, we would love to hear from you. ExTech s.r.o. provides free tech support. You can contact us via e-mail at [email protected], by phone +420 724 18 71 14 (czech or english) or 00498 462 33 43 31 (german or english). We also provide support via Skype if you ask for it in an e-mail.
- Whole user interface was improved to take advantage of new OS X Lion features like Full-Screen mode and Popovers.
- New Page Layout View allows creation of great looking printouts directly in Planograms for Mac.
- Improved direct printing support and PDF export.
- Added possibility to define default measurements used for shelving unit when new planogram is created.
- Highlighting of blocks in grid which can not be placed in the planogram because there is not enough space for them.
- Added possibility to show shelf heights and shelving unit width as part of planogram.
- Improved flexibility of product import from CSV files.
- Product Libraries can now be easily backuped and restored.
- Increased resolution of exported planogram pictures.
- Fixed bug that was corrupting some layouts using pegboards.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Program - Simple to set up, simple to use. Had an issue with the product library and had customer service help me and the problem was fixed after just 2 emails back and forth. Works perfect again. Definetly recommend!