Pixel Starships™ Space MMORPG
Developer: Savy Soda
Current Version: 0.70
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 30.4 MB - Download
Pixel Starships is the world’s first total spaceship management game in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.
Featured Reviews -
Touch Arcade - Pixel Starships tasks you with outfitting your very own ship with resource rooms, staff, and weapons. This looks Awesome!
MMGN - The graphics in this 8Bit indie game is the best we've seen in a retro style game for a long time
PocketTactics - I’m intrigued by the cutaway side-view of the starship with turbolifts and transporters at the ready
TechTimes - The World’s First 8-Bit Total Starship Management Game Hits The Online Universe
The Discovery Channel - A fully immersive starship captain experience.
Key Features -
● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship's power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support ships to support your Starfleet.
● Cross section full ship control and battles.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
If you're a fan of Star Wars and Star Trek; if you enjoy games like EVE, Clash of Clans, FTL, or Homeworld, you'll love Pixel Starships!
New Christmas theme for the Holiday Season! and a bunch of Festive goodies!
Most Helpful Reviews
GREAT GAME! - The game is great all round but it crashes a lot. If you could fix that this game would be golden.
Broken - This game is broken for Mac OS X. I can’t even start it anymore. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn’t help fix it. When I do start it, it loads extremely quickly and instantly crashes. Very broken. Will keep my rating until it gets fixed.