Pixel Grinder - Batch Image Processor
Developer: Iron Star Media Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.4 MB - Download
PixelGrinder is a Batch Image Processor that allows you to resize, watermark and modify thousands of images with just a few clicks of your mouse.
With PixelGrinder you can setup a custom sequence of image processing actions that you can apply to a collection of photos or other images with the click of a button. Features include;
* Process individual files or simply choose a folder and process all images in that directory and all subdirectories.
* Automate the following actions; Resize, Watermark, Blur, Sharpen, Unsharp Mask, Noise Reduction, Grayscale, Sepia, Brightness / Contrast, Crystallize, Edge Detection and more.
* Live preview allows you to test your actions and settings before you process all of your images or holiday snaps.
* PixelGrinder can handle thousands of photos while running in multi-threaded mode, with the ability to pause if you need your CPU power back mid-process.
* Save your action sequences and settings so that you can apply the same actions to different images quickly and easily, or share them with your co-workers.
Iron Star Media is committed to delivering high quality products for OSX and iOS. If you have any problems using PixelGrinder, or any of our software, then please get in touch and we'll do our very best to help. While we strive to ensure that there are no bugs in our software, we're aware that accidents do happen - if you find any problems with PixelGrinder, please let us know so that we can fix it in a future update.
We aim to build on PixelGrinder over time so if you have any feature requests or ideas that you would like to see incorporated then we'd love to hear from you. Simply click the link to our website and drop us an email. We hope you enjoy using PixelGrinder and find it useful.
This is a minor update to Pixel Grinder which fixes a few small bugs that have been found. The main changes in this version are;
- Added Scale Image action which allows you to scale all images in a folder by a fixed multiplier (for instance all images 2x bigger).
- Added Crop Image action which allows you to crop from a corner, edge or centre with a given offset.
- You can now position watermark images with an offset based on any corner, the middle point of any edge or the middle of the image.
- Fuzzy / white borders when upscaling images has been fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
resizing from 3x4 to 8x10 ?!? - I have yet to find any combination of settings that take a photo that is 3000 by 4000 pixels and output one that is 3000 by 4267 pixels (without stretching and distorting the image). Just about every test resulted in a 3000 by 4000 pixel photo or some stretched photo. So either this app fails badly, or there is some totally unintuitive way to do it. I want to take the photos to COSTCO and print on 8x10 photographic paper without cropping and losing the left and right edges. 1.0.1 is a fail...