Pillars of Eternity
Developer: MP Digital, LLC
Current Version: 3.0.6
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 13 GB - Download
***Save 60% on Pillars of Eternity for a limited time***
Voted the Mac App Store "Game of the Year" for by Apple's editorial team!
Prepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive is proud to present Pillars of Eternity.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
• Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
• Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
• Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
• Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
• OS: OS X 10.6.3 Leopard 64-bit or newer
• Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 2.53 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Most video cards with 512 MB such as ATI Radeon HD 6750M or later, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or later, Intel HD 3000 or later
• Hard Drive: 19 GB available space
• A new, cleaner launcher interface for in-app purchasing.
• Fixed the assign/recall button on the Stronghold Adventure UI.
• The White March Part II instruction popup will no longer be shown after the first save-load in a new campaign.
• Fixed Nightshroud missing its DR reduction. This fix will only work on games that haven't acquired the weapon
Most Helpful Reviews
An engaging return - Brought into life by a gathering of game industry veterans and a well publicised Kickstarter campaign this new classic embraces everything that can be assembled into this style of game. Offering depth and replayablility (at least by the myriad of characters offered) well known to this genre, I’ve only begun to whittle through the content available. I can say confidently it’s lived up to the reputation of its makers. Fans of this genre wont be dissapointed.
Doesn’t work - I’d love to review the game, but it doesn’t work on my brand new mac mini. I have the same problem that some other folks have reported, which is that there is no picture. I just have a black screen with the intro music playing. Some people have reported online that switching in or out of window mode with command F helps with this, but all this does is cause the image on the screen to flicker briefly. I am really frustrated that this game has such an epicly bad game breaking bug because I have been really excited to play it, as I am a long time fan of the Bladur’s Gate series that is associated with it. As another reviewer pointed out, I too am disappointed that Apple was promoting it as an editor’s choice, even though there is a known game breaking bug from some mac users. I hope they are able to patch it soon so I can give it a proper review.