Developer: Sladki programi d.o.o.
Current Version: 6.8.5
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 59.1 MB - Download
PhotoStyler is the swiss army knife of the photo styling. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple's core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules. This application can replace a dozen of smaller apps saving your money!
- Lomo, Polaroid, Technicolor, Cross-Processing, Sepia and other vintage styles.
- Color splash, Glow, Bloom and more modern and popular filters.
- Frames, Scratches, Textures, Tattered surfaces, Captions, Sprites to make your photos unique.
- Color balance, Levels, Curves and other low-level filter to tune the image precisely as you want.
- Advanced masking tools.
- Built-in and growable presets library with dozens one-click styles.
- Real time GPU-accelerated processing.
- ImageIO supports lots of image formats including RAW.
PhotoStyler doesn't require any special skills or knowledge, it is useful tool for both amateurs and professionals!
Mask drawing issues fixed
Quartz Composer is disabled for latest OS version (where is't been deprecated and leads to crash on app loading)
A bunch of minor improvement and bug fixes including improved latest OS versions compatibility
Most Helpful Reviews
Just what I was looking for... - I'm by no means a professional photographer, just a guy who loves taking lots of pictures. This app is a great way to change my favourite pictures into wonderful/almost professional looking pieces of art! There is a great number of effects and the best part is you can edit all the attributes that make up each different effect. Clean looking app, you can see all the different effects as soon as you chose your picture. I however would like to see a "save to iPhoto" feature... Keep it up, can't wait to see if there are any updates coming!
Crashes - I LOVED the free version. Was saving everything by doing print screens. and now... I bought it and it CRASHES ALL the time. I can't even do a thing. As soon as I drop a photo inside it crashes. I tried to re-install it many times but nothing works at all... Come on, I've paid quite a lot for this, but it is SO dissapointing... ><