PhotoScape X - Photo Editor
Developer: Mooii Tech
Current Version: 2.7.1
Last Updated: 25 days ago
Download Size: 185.1 MB - Download
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Paint Bucket, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文
Added "Cut Out" tab (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
Added "Collage Project" feature for later re-editing
Added "Magic Color" filter
Added "Paint Bucket" tool
Added object context menu
Added "Print" menu to collage tab
Added more metadata fields to text object
Added 11 Draw Brushes
Added 21 Scatter Brushes
Support HEIC, HEVC (macOS 10.13+)
Support Audio, Video files in Viewer tab
Support Dual Loupe View
Improved "Replace Color" filter
Improved Mask feature (Copy Mask, Paste Mask)
Improved color profile support
Improved RAW support
Most Helpful Reviews
Simply incredible. Keep it up! - This app is the only thing a photographer will ever need. I’ve tried almost EVERY photography app available for Mac, both in and out of the App Store. Everything from free open source stuff to the big bad Adobe Lightroom. Everything I’ve tried so far has been plagued by one of two things: 1. missing features 2. clunky, complicated UI. Photoscape X is the best of both worlds. It perfectly blends all the best pro features (lens correction, RAW support, masking brushes, etc.) with the fun basic features (light/color correction, frames, quick filters, etc.). The built-in printing features are priceless too! The free version is almost complete and will serve the majority of beginners. I opted to pay the $29 for the extra pro features. I can honeslty say it was well worth the money. In fact, I would probably feel the same even if I paid over $100. This app has all the feautres I used in Lightroom wrapped up in a far cleaner UI. Best part is, I no longer have to pay the devil, I mean Adobe, an insane $10/mo subscription. This app just keeps getting better with each update! Keep up the absolutely incredible work, guys!
Used to Be the Best App out There - A few months ago I sent the developers of Photoscape X a long email detailing how much I “loved” the app they made—it was incredible. I was on it once a day at least, and everything worked perfectly. Making icons through Photoscape used to be a relaxing activity for me. Until the app started to crash unexpectedly. ALL of the time. Thusly, I updated the app. This recent update has made this app INFURIATING. The last update ( not the current one ) had convenient boxes that were easy to use, had features that now have to be paid for, and had an interface that was aesthetically pleasing. This new one has colouring editors in seperate tabs, removed a frame that I used on almost all of my icons, and is more challenging in general, I think, to use. I would give a limb to have the last update back. Truly. A de-installation will be ensuting, and I am disheartened. Now I have to find a new editor.
More Reviews for Current Version
love dis - love dis app. love it. so recommen if you’re starting out new photographer. its freeeeee. if you write a review you get freeeeee stickers
cool app - Lots of fun. almost like instagram but with more options
nabel - ok 👍👏
it is good - it is good
Easy use - very very good top app