PhotoScape X - Photo Editor, Photoshop Alternative
Developer: Mooii Tech
Current Version: 2.6.3
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 118.3 MB - Download
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文
Added Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
Added Photo Management features (Flag, Rating, and Filtering)
Added Edit Metadata, Paste Metadata, Edit Capture Time, Copy To, Move To, and Split menu
Added Object Transform
Added Text Warp (Arch, Arc, Circle, Bulge, Inflate, Squeeze, Flag, Fish, …)
Added 20 Lens Flares
Added 40 Old Photo Effects
Added 150 Pixel Stickers
Added Draw tool
Added Filename Caption in Print and Combine tab
Added “Stretch”, “Auto Rotate”, “Cell Border" options to Print tab
Added more gradient styles
Added drop shadow style to Image/Sticker object
Added curve type to Arrow/Line object
New Filters: Text Mask, Enhance Document, Kaleidoscope, Triangles, and Scissor
Support Português, Français, and Italiano (English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文)
Improved Gesture function in Loupe View and Full Screen
Improved Sandbox support
Improved RAW support
Most Helpful Reviews
Simply incredible. Keep it up! - This app is the only thing a photographer will ever need. I’ve tried almost EVERY photography app available for Mac, both in and out of the App Store. Everything from free open source stuff to the big bad Adobe Lightroom. Everything I’ve tried so far has been plagued by one of two things: 1. missing features 2. clunky, complicated UI. Photoscape X is the best of both worlds. It perfectly blends all the best pro features (lens correction, RAW support, masking brushes, etc.) with the fun basic features (light/color correction, frames, quick filters, etc.). The built-in printing features are priceless too! The free version is almost complete and will serve the majority of beginners. I opted to pay the $29 for the extra pro features. I can honeslty say it was well worth the money. In fact, I would probably feel the same even if I paid over $100. This app has all the feautres I used in Lightroom wrapped up in a far cleaner UI. Best part is, I no longer have to pay the devil, I mean Adobe, an insane $10/mo subscription. This app just keeps getting better with each update! Keep up the absolutely incredible work, guys!
Used to Be the Best App out There - A few months ago I sent the developers of Photoscape X a long email detailing how much I “loved” the app they made—it was incredible. I was on it once a day at least, and everything worked perfectly. Making icons through Photoscape used to be a relaxing activity for me. Until the app started to crash unexpectedly. ALL of the time. Thusly, I updated the app. This recent update has made this app INFURIATING. The last update ( not the current one ) had convenient boxes that were easy to use, had features that now have to be paid for, and had an interface that was aesthetically pleasing. This new one has colouring editors in seperate tabs, removed a frame that I used on almost all of my icons, and is more challenging in general, I think, to use. I would give a limb to have the last update back. Truly. A de-installation will be ensuting, and I am disheartened. Now I have to find a new editor.
More Reviews for Current Version
i am very impressed - much easier to use than illustrator. no lag, no bugs, no downside. beautiful filters, & the ones u have to pay for is really just overkill. U can use the editing options to create similar filters. so much upside with this. thank you very much.
Excellent App - This app is very user friendly and loaded with features in free version. Thinking about getting the pro just for the ease of use.
Great App - This app allows me to do all basic photo editing tricks I’m looking for all for free!
its useful - i like it
Really Cool - Really cool program, looks like I will have a lot of fun with my photo’s now.