PhotoJob : The Batch Photo Editing Tool
Developer: RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 4 MB - Download
PhotoJob is simple and intuitive tool to batch edit images. PhotoJob offers you to Convert, Optimize, Rename, Resize, Text watermark, Image watermark, Rotate, Flip thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It can preserves metadata info, time stamp and exact source folder hierarchy. Extensive preset management makes PhotoJob very easy to use and faster batch image editing tool.
◆ BATCH PROCESSING: Few easy steps to process hundreds & thousands of images/photos at lightning fast speed
1) Add or Drop images/folders.
2) Select desire export options.
3) Choose target folder and Export/Export All.
◆ CONVERSION: Image format conversion from most of all supported source image types into JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, PSD and BMP. You can adjust quality for JPEG and JPEG2000 images. Lower the quality for higher image compression to get smaller file size.
◆ OPTIMIZATION: Optimize JPEG and PNG image types without losing its quality and format. Smaller the image file size requires less disk space for storage and faster uploads and downloads. You can alter Conversion quality for higher optimization for JPEG images. Keep 100% quality for lossless JPEG optimization.
◆ RENAME: Give new names to your photos. Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
◆ RESIZE: You can batch resize images to make it fit into a particular spot, if you need to save disk space or download an image more quickly. The reduced image will contain less detail than the original.
- Easy resizing methods like Fit to Width, Fit to Height, Fit to Rectangle, Crop to Rectangle, Stretch to fill Rectangle for different resizing requirement.
- Flexible options to enter resize dimension values in Percent, Pixel, Inch, CM, MM and Points.
- You can retain or set new image resolution.
- Sharpen option to apply sharpness while reducing to overcome fading blurriness and preserve hard edges.
- Option to allow or prevent up-scaling images.
- Default set of common resizing presets.
- Save your favorite customized resizing options as new preset.
◆ TEXT WATERMARK: Batch apply fantastic text watermark on your photos using extensive set of controls.
- Customize your Text Watermark by changing text, font, font subset, size, spacing, color, opacity, angle, fill type and drop shadow.
- You can save and preserve your favorite customized watermark settings as preset.
◆ IMAGE WATERMARK: Personalize your photos and images by applying image watermark. Use your company logo, fancy text or any complex watermark effect as image to place on your photos as watermark.
- Opacity control for watermark transparency effect.
- Support to change image watermark size.
◆ Real-time watermark image preview before exporting.
◆ Quick look preview in separate window at full or near-full size.
◆ Flexibility to place watermarks on image anywhere. Left mouse click to select and move watermark to position on image preview. Release mouse button to place watermark at your desire location.
◆ Smart automatic transform of watermark according to varying image sizes for WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) result.
◆ ROTATE & FLIP: You can batch rotate and flip images.
◆ Save and reuse your favorite combination of features and option as global presets.
◆ Preserves source image metadata properties like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc and time stamp.
◆ Maintains source folder hierarchy at destination.
◆ Source image formats supported are JPG, JPEG2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF and RAW image types from most of all DSLR camera and many more.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PhotoJob Help" for any assistance Or Contact Support.
- [Fixed] Very specific UI crash on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite).
- [Fixed] Issue while saving and recalling presets.
- Other improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Plenty of better options out there - All I was trying to do was put text onto my pictures. This app looked like there was some cool features I'd like to try out and it sounded pretty simple to use. In fact it was very simple because there's not much you can do with this app! You can even make more than 1 line of text or add multiple texts to the same picture. Save your money!!! I got duped!