Developer: Digital Film Tools
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 53.5 MB - Download
pho•to•copy (foh-tuh-kop-ee): Software that creates a photographic reproduction of a printed or graphic work made with a process in which a new image is formed by the action of proprietary image analysis, color, texture and light. The key attributes are copied from one image and applied to another.
We have painstakingly analyzed the brightness, color, tone, detail, grain and texture of some of the world’s greatest movies, paintings, photographs and historical photographic processes. The DNA of these masterpieces can now be applied to your very own images with PhotoCopy. The color, tone and brightness of the original work are replicated while the texture, grain and detail are simulated.
Have some images that you would like to copy and apply their attributes to other images? No problem. Just create, save and apply these custom presets to other images.
Make any picture look interesting. Good, bad, ugly—PhotoCopy doesn’t care. You supply the image, we supply the secret sauce. Combine the two and create a new work of art.
- Pick from 91 Academy Award nominated movies including Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong and The Lord of the Rings
- Choose from 72 paintings from artists such as Cezanne, Chagall, Greco, Leonardo, Monet, Rembrandt, Renoir and Van Gogh to name a few
- Select from 40 photographs by various masters of photography including Abbott, Andreev, Cunningham, Fenton, Nadar, Outerbridge, Stieglitz and Weston
- Try one of 30 historical processes, some of which are Ambrotype, Cyanotype, Liquid Emulsion, Kallitype, Palladium, Salt Print, Vandyke and Wet Plate
- Copy the key attributes from one image and apply them to another
- Create custom presets from your own images
- Color, tone and brightness replication
- Texture, grain and detail simulation
- Add a vignette to any preset
- Modify images with presets or sliders
- Quickly search for presets
Note: This is a standalone version of PhotoCopy. If you are interested in the plug-in version for Aperture, Lightroom or Photoshop, please purchase it from the Digital Film Tools website.
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't waste your money - I am very disappointed with this app. Not recommended!
More Reviews for Current Version
I was impressed- - It all starts with how good your photo is and one thing I've found using all the apps I have is that not every photo is going to work in every app. This one is no exception but I really like the results I've gotten. Some of the selections may seem very similar but you have to keep going thru them until you have that 'a-ha' moment. I never know what I'm going to get and with many I was shocked that I had such beautiful results. Sure, who wouldn't like a $30 app to go on sale? But I have no complaints.
I'd be happy if it worked - I bouth this awhile back and was trying to use it this week with no luck. I can pull my photo up, but no sign of anything else. No edit tools etc. Looking for answers via google and nothing there either. I will come back for more stars when this bug is fixed. Sorry:(
Cool Looks! - Nice app. Tons of preset looks to apply to your photos.