Photo Sense - Bulk Enhancement
Photo Sense: quick and easy batch photo enhancement software.
Photo Sense makes your photos look better while saving your time on tedious photo editing tasks. It advocates the automatic-first workflow: instead of adjusting every image manually, it enhances all photos automatically, and offers effective tools to customize the results as much as you wish. Batch processing, image settings synchronization, custom presets, and other offered tools save your time on customization. Photo Sense can also give your photos an artistic finishing touch with various creative effects.
Take your photography to a new level, enhance all your photos easily and quickly! Choose your preferred workflow complexity, from completely automatic (just select and save good auto results) to semi-automatic to manual fine-tuning. Whatever workflow you choose, Photo Sense has tools to make it so efficient as possible, to save your time!
• Flexible workflow allowing to choose the preferred complexity
• Efficient automatic-first photo enhancement workflow. You only adjust the auto enhancement imperfections, if any, rather than doing everything manually from scratch
• Quick and easy basic adjustments in batch mode
• More advanced manual adjustments on image by image basis
• Artistic effects applied with a single click in batch mode
• Combine and customise artistic effects as you wish, achieve unique creative results
• Copy any desired settings between images, including selected adjustments, crop & straighten configuration, artistic effects, and metadata
• Define custom presets with any desired image settings, including selected adjustments, crop aspect ratio, artistic effects, and metadata
• Collection of predefined presets offering various photo styles and artistic effects
• Batch rotation and flipping
• Direct sharing on social media services
• Export to other software, including Photos and Lightroom
• Flexible file export options, including powerful filename generation options and image size constraints defining dimensions, megapixel count, and even file size
• Custom export presets to keep and quickly access any export configurations
• Export image settings to configuration files and restore all the settings in Photo Sense later
• Non-destructive operation
• Simple and efficient user interface
The free version provides the full functionality, but adds a promotional watermark to the exported images. You can thus use Photo Sense for free, promoting it in return with your photos. Or buy the in-app purchase to remove the watermark.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"Photo Sense is so easy to use that anyone can get the gist and make vast improvements to their pictures in just a couple of minutes."
- issue #95 of the iCreate magazine.
"Contrary to what one might imagine, there are not so many applications dedicated to automatic image correction, and Photo Sense is almost an exception - a quality one."
- issue #68 of the Vous et Votre Mac magazine.
“While Photo Sense isn't cheap, it is competitive with other image editors that are more complicated and don't always give such good results.”
- Mel Martin, The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).
"Intuitive user interface, beautiful design and interesting photo enhancement algorithm combined with the batch processing function make Photo Sense a useful application for any Mac user who would like to perform a quality photo correction without much effort."
"Overwhelmed With Complicated Photo Software? Try Photo Sense!"
"We are quite successful in using your software for product photography. The workflow is remarkably intuitive and produces good results even with operators who don't have a photography background."
- Dr. Roderich Bott, Dr. Bott KG.
"Very cool app. Makes your photos look like you knew how to use a camera."
- Photo Sense user.
• Fix a possible crash on macOS 10.9 (Mavericks)
• Don't show the zoom mouse cursor when no image is shown in Preview
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use app for easy picture editing! - Great app to use when you are not a professional photo editor. Simple selections that provide quick and easy editing solutions. No crashing issues on OS X 10.7.5
Dud - Simply put, "It does not work"