Photo Recovery Pro
Developer: Leawo Software Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.5 MB - Download
- To support Mac 10.8 and system disks, we suggest to download the free plug-in, Photo Recovery Helper, from
- Or contact us at [email protected] for more help.
Comprehensive photo recovery software designed to recover digital photos, music files and video sources from deleted, lost, damaged or formatted hard drive and storage media. Due to reasons including improper device handling, software virus attack, unpredictable device error and accidental power failure, media files like images, audios and videos will be easily erased from your Mac hard drive as well as removable storage devices covering USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player. And Photo Recovery Pro is the most professional recovery solution for digital media recovery whether files are deleted, corrupted or formatted.
Photo Recovery Pro enables you to get the best quality files back from HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system volumes. Intensive file scanning plus flexible file preview facilitating data recovery procedure so that you are able to restore media files smoothly. Dealing with Photo Recovery, Music Recovery and Video Recovery in a simplified way, with compact file recovering process and easy software operating mode, Photo Recovery Pro is your favorite choice for rescuing images, movies and sound files in all formats.
● Recover photo, music and video files from Mac hard drive
● Recover photo, music and video files from storage devices: USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player
● Support deleted/lost/damaged/formatted files recovery
● Disk formats supported: HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5
● Popular media file types supported: image, picture, music, movie and more
● Intensive scan and analysis on formatted, deleted or damaged files
● Evaluation of recovery results is more assured with preview option
● Efficient and fast recovery of files on Mac OS
1. Fixed the program crash problem during scanning.
2. Fixed the error of partial data recovering failure.
3. Fixed the problem of disk icon display error in Mac OS X 10.8.
Most Helpful Reviews
Won't read SD Card - I bought this to recover some deleted photos from an SD card (as promised in the description). The SD card appears in Finder and everything but when I load up this app, only the system drive shows up-- no SD card. I will be demanding my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
App does not work - This app does absolutely nothing. The first screen, shown above, offers no volumes at all, even though I have 4. I was freaking out. I re-read this page and noticed the availability of a "free" helper file. I had seen a similar one on their website, but it was for a different version of the program and did not work. I downloaded the file and it would not launch because they don’t adhere to Apple’s security protocol. I had to go into the settings and allow it to load. It did appear to work, although so far (still searching) it has found a lot of photos I don’t want, yet to find the missing wedding photos. But at least it IS finding deleted photos. Frankly, this app needs a lot of work. but once you jump all the hoops, it is accessing my digital camera flash card and finding deleted photos. Well, yes, it DID find them, then crashed. When it finds them, it does not recover them, I guess that is another step that it does not get to. So, useless. If I discover a fix, I will post it (we shall see how good their customer support is….) OOPS. It also crashes the Mac… On top of all this, second pass crashes after finding a few images. Third run - can’t find any images all the way up to 9% scan (when before, it found plenty). I stopped it because I fear it is damaging my deleted files somehow.