Photo Movie Maker - your slideshow builder
Developer: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
Current Version: 1.4.1
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 100.3 MB - Download
Make fantastic slideshows for Christmas!
Christmas is coming soon! Take beautiful photos with your beloved! Leave a memorable moment on this special day! Cherish the moment with Wondershare Photo Movie Maker!
- Drag and Drop Your Ideas
* Drag and drop to import media from iPhoto, iTunes and Garage Band
* Trim multiple sections of videos and music
* One click to rotate & crop
* Special effects like Black & White, Sepia, X-ray, Flipped, etc.
* Add animated captions to photos
- Dynamic Templates
* 30 unique styles like Christmas, travel, scrapbook, film strip, and more.
* 3D themes
* Apply different themes in the same show
* Extend each theme to groups of your video and photos to create chapters
* An array of intro and credit templates let you stylishly present your movie and its cast
* Blank slides give your more space to tell your stories with animated titles.
- Share Your Slideshows
* Social media - Edit your tags, description and share on Facebook, YouTube simultaneously.
* iDVD - Works seamlessly with iDVD to burn your shows to DVD.
* iTunes - Export to your iTunes library for easy playback.
* Apple Devices - Premiere your movies on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV
* Macintosh HD - Save standard or high definition movies to Mac hard disk for editing or sharing.
Need help? Please contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
We'd appreciate it if you could please write a quick review of this app.
1.Support Mac OS X 10.11(El Capitan).
2.Stability improved and minor bugs fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fantashow - LOVE this program. Makes beautiful slideshows. Would give it 5 stars except that after creating the slideshow, you have to use iDVD to burn a disc. I hate that part, because iDVD makes everything so complicated. Would love for Fantashow people to have the option to burn a disc right in the program itself after you're all done creating your slideshow. It should just take you to a screen that simply says, "burn to disc" and you slip in a disc and burn it. Done - end of story. Please think about incorporating that in future updates.
Program not working at all - I downloaded the trial version directly from the website and it worked fine and with full control, but when I went to buy the full version, the product offered is totally diferent from the version I downloaded and don't allow too much control ( I think this is the fantashow 2 on the app store). Also the version that I downloaded from the app store (1.2.2) does not work at all. The developer needs to fix this problem.
More Reviews for Current Version
TERRIBLE! - i purchased this to have some template and transition options that photos currently doesnt provide. STICK WITH PHOTOS!!! The templates and transitions are CHEAP looking… not professional… The company claims they offer “money back guarantee" but it’s a lie… they said they would not offer money back when a trial version is available… (the trial version blocks all the templates and transitions… you have to purchase the full software to see what the program offers!) I SOOOO wish I had avoided this company…. they are TERRIBLE!