Photo Image Editor Pixelstyle
Developer: XiuXia Yang
Current Version: 3.6.3
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 17.5 MB - Download
* Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF! Get it Now!
We keep working hard to bring FREE photo editor to everyone who are photography lovers. Free? Yes, it’s totally FREE.
Photo Editor PixelStyle free version easily edits your photos and creates original artworks. It brings dozens of high-quality filters and comes with useful editing functions similar to Photoshop such as making selections, copying elements or layers, transforming, color picker, painting with hundreds of brushes, image resizing, gradient filling, healing scratches, cropping, erasing, fill bucket, cloning, smudging, alpha channel editing, and more. With state-of-the-art photo processing engine, Photo Editor PixelStyle free version quickly processes high-quality photos and gets amazing results instantly.
You will get numerous wonderful features from this free photo editor for Mac:
- Useful Photo Editing Tools:
• Text Tool: Change the text setting as bolding, italics and kerning and draw the text along the path.
• Image Editing Tools: Cloning, Smudging, Alpha channel editing, Cropping, Paint bucket, Gradient Filling...
• Red-Eye Removal Tool.
• RGBalpha and Alpha Channel Editing Tools.
• Drawing Tools with adjustable pressure sensitivity: Basic Drawing, Pixel-drawing and Texture Painting.
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew, align and free perspective transformation.
• Multipath selection and editing Tool.
- Photo Adjustments:
• Brightness Adjust
• Contrast Adjust
• Hue Adjust
• Saturation and Value
• White Point Adjust
• Color Ramp
• Convert to Grayscale
• Gamma Adjust
- Layers System:
• Non-destructive layer effects: Strokes, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Shadows, Fills...
• Layer adjustments: Sharpen, Blur, Exposure, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast …
• Single layer: Rotate, Resize, Move, align, arrangement, integrate, scale, Trim to Edges...
• Multi-Layers Management: Duplicate and Batch operation.
- Flexible Compatibility:
• Work on almost all popular formats: png, jpg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw...
• Export images to pdf, bmp, png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif...
• Saving file as a project to be edited later.
• Rendering: Display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
- Dozens of High-quality Filters:
• Gaussian Blur
• Motion Blur
• Zoom Blur
- Distortion Effects
• Bump Distortion
• Circle Splash Distortion
• Circular Wrap Distortion
• Glass Lozenge Distortion
• Hole Distortion
• Pinch Distortion
• Torus Lens Distortion
• Twirl Distortion
• Vortex Distortion
• Contrast Sharpen
• Noise Reduction
• Horizontal Stripes
• Random Generator
• Vertical Stripes
• Circular Screen
• CMYK Halftone
• Dot Screen
• Hatched Screen
• Line Screen
• Color Edges
• Displacement Distortion
• Glass Distortion
- Tile Effects
• Kaleidoscope Tile
• Parallelogram Tile
• Scale and Rotate Tile
• Squares Tile
• Triangle Tile
• Perspective Tile
Any suggestion about the Free Photo Editor for Mac will be appreciated, support email: [email protected]
* "Super Vectorizer 2" - auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 70% OFF!!!
* Freebie: Those who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. . Email [email protected] for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great and easy to use. - I struggle with photoshop and was looking for a simple program to allow me to easily resize photos for a website. This work out fantastic.
False advertising bogus freeware - The developers say that this is a “FREE photo editor” Free? Yes, It’s totally FREE.” and “FREE but Useful” Then goes on to explain all of the amazing free features of the software but fails to mention that you can’t actually save or export your work. In my opinion this is not "FREE but Useful” but rather “FREE and TOTALLY USELESS”. I certainly don’t mind products that have a free version with funtionality disabled, but they should explain the limited funtionality and also list the price of the paid version. Not only is the free version useless with this product, I also could not even find out how to purchase a functioning version. I wasted some time on their website and could not find a paid version anywhere (they have a lot of other software available for purchase but nothing with the same name as this product). Not only is this false advertising and ‘bait and switch” but I can’t even figure out how to pay for a funtioning version.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not my first choice - Saving photos you’ve edited is a joke. The only way I’ve been able to save photos is by exiting out of the application and selecting “save”. But then, not all my photos are saved as jpegs (the original form). They save as a link to the editing screen. There’s not a button you can push for exporting or saving. Glad this was free. Other than that, using this app is easy.
Not Working Properly - Everytime I open a photo, it automatically desaturates it making it imposible to get it back to the original colors. Its super weird and I dont see any other people having this same problem. I thought that when I saved the picture will come to the true colors but that was not the case. Other than that, it gets the job done but useless if my image opens with different colors.
Perfect - This is the best free photoshop I’ve used, most of them either have in app purchases or are difficult to use. This one has the essential features and is easy to use with no purchase need.
Can’t open or create anything; it just crashes - The app won’t open or create anything. Even trying to open the sample files results in an “Application quit unexpectedly” error. In the report, it indicates a problem with Thread 6: Crashed Thread: 6 Dispatch queue: com.taptrix.inkpad.font
After update, not operating properly - I’m having a couple of different issues. Pictures seem to be opening with the colors extremely edited. Almost as if a filter is being added automatically. As I’m working, the App closes after about 10 minutes of working. Make sure to save at all edits...