Photo Editor PixelStyle: Filters, Image Editing
Developer: XiuXia Yang
Current Version: 3.6.2
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 19.2 MB - Download
* Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF! Get it Now!
We keep working hard to bring FREE photo editor to everyone who are photography lovers. Free? Yes, it’s totally FREE.
Photo Editor PixelStyle free version easily edits your photos and creates original artworks. It brings dozens of high-quality filters and comes with useful editing functions similar to Photoshop such as making selections, copying elements or layers, transforming, color picker, painting with hundreds of brushes, image resizing, gradient filling, healing scratches, cropping, erasing, fill bucket, cloning, smudging, alpha channel editing, and more. With state-of-the-art photo processing engine, Photo Editor PixelStyle free version quickly processes high-quality photos and gets amazing results instantly.
You will get numerous wonderful features from this free photo editor for Mac:
- Useful Photo Editing Tools:
• Text Tool: Change the text setting as bolding, italics and kerning and draw the text along the path.
• Image Editing Tools: Cloning, Smudging, Alpha channel editing, Cropping, Paint bucket, Gradient Filling...
• Red-Eye Removal Tool.
• RGBalpha and Alpha Channel Editing Tools.
• Drawing Tools with adjustable pressure sensitivity: Basic Drawing, Pixel-drawing and Texture Painting.
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew, align and free perspective transformation.
• Multipath selection and editing Tool.
- Photo Adjustments:
• Brightness Adjust
• Contrast Adjust
• Hue Adjust
• Saturation and Value
• White Point Adjust
• Color Ramp
• Convert to Grayscale
• Gamma Adjust
- Layers System:
• Non-destructive layer effects: Strokes, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Shadows, Fills...
• Layer adjustments: Sharpen, Blur, Exposure, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast …
• Single layer: Rotate, Resize, Move, align, arrangement, integrate, scale, Trim to Edges...
• Multi-Layers Management: Duplicate and Batch operation.
- Flexible Compatibility:
• Work on almost all popular formats: png, jpg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw...
• Export images to pdf, bmp, png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif...
• Saving file as a project to be edited later.
• Rendering: Display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
- Dozens of High-quality Filters:
• Gaussian Blur
• Motion Blur
• Zoom Blur
- Distortion Effects
• Bump Distortion
• Circle Splash Distortion
• Circular Wrap Distortion
• Glass Lozenge Distortion
• Hole Distortion
• Pinch Distortion
• Torus Lens Distortion
• Twirl Distortion
• Vortex Distortion
• Contrast Sharpen
• Noise Reduction
• Horizontal Stripes
• Random Generator
• Vertical Stripes
• Circular Screen
• CMYK Halftone
• Dot Screen
• Hatched Screen
• Line Screen
• Color Edges
• Displacement Distortion
• Glass Distortion
- Tile Effects
• Kaleidoscope Tile
• Parallelogram Tile
• Scale and Rotate Tile
• Squares Tile
• Triangle Tile
• Perspective Tile
Any suggestion about the Free Photo Editor for Mac will be appreciated, support email: [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Great and easy to use. - I struggle with photoshop and was looking for a simple program to allow me to easily resize photos for a website. This work out fantastic.
False advertising bogus freeware - The developers say that this is a “FREE photo editor” Free? Yes, It’s totally FREE.” and “FREE but Useful” Then goes on to explain all of the amazing free features of the software but fails to mention that you can’t actually save or export your work. In my opinion this is not "FREE but Useful” but rather “FREE and TOTALLY USELESS”. I certainly don’t mind products that have a free version with funtionality disabled, but they should explain the limited funtionality and also list the price of the paid version. Not only is the free version useless with this product, I also could not even find out how to purchase a functioning version. I wasted some time on their website and could not find a paid version anywhere (they have a lot of other software available for purchase but nothing with the same name as this product). Not only is this false advertising and ‘bait and switch” but I can’t even figure out how to pay for a funtioning version.
More Reviews for Current Version
stops responding and crashes - I was finished with a project I was doing and while I was saving it, the app stopped responding. So I force quit and started all over. This has happen mutlipe times and it has crashed before. It is a free app but it shouldn't be crashing all the time. :/
Very intuitive - I am a novice at photo editing, and was able to start using this tool right away. It’s got all the functionality I can imagine needing.
Fantastic - Works great..I picket it up in about 30 seconds
Good for now - This app is good but needs work. Everytime I use it the slightest touch to my mouse and it zooms either way in or out ‘till the pic looks like an icon. That needs to be fixed. Otherwise it would be close to perfect as an alternative to Photoshop or even Gimp.
Very nice photo editing program - I am very happy with this application, but some bugs have to be tolorated. In addition, there may be too many steps to get to your final saved product, and a simple tech tweaking of the software to eliminate a step or two might go along way to streamlining the process of editing and saving.