Phonics for Beginners
Developer: Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Current Version: 1.1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 78.9 MB - Download
Phonics for Beginners is a highly interactive 'Mini Beast' world full of captivating games, puzzles and facts for ages 4-7 yrs.
Young adventurers will begin to read and spell through phonological awareness. Captivating games help reinforce vowels, consonants and letter blends.
Some of the activities include:
* Fun Facts - Discover a world of consonants, short and long vowels.
* Sound Game - Select words that match the sound of each vowel.
* Matching Game - Unscramble the letters to read and spell the word.
* Blending Game - Select the blend of letters that spell the word.
* Cloze Passage - Select the word to complete the sentence.
* Activity Book - Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
* Long & short vowels
* 2 and 3 letter blends
* Familiarisation of word patterns
* Self learning and concentration
* Reinforcing alphabet knowledge
* Early reading & spelling skills
* Discrimination of individual sounds in words
- Updated icon
Most Helpful Reviews
Looks Nice-- But 3 mac's would not run it - New macs and older ones ranging to 10.8 mac pro's would not run this application,. Would have loved to use it for my child.