Developer: Flixel Photos Inc.
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 25 MB - Download
Persecond from Flixel Photos is the new super-easy way to create a beautiful timelapse video.
WHAT IS A TIMELAPSE?
Timelapse is a photography and video technique that creates an accelerated view of slow moving events. Anything from clouds moving in the sky, a sunset over the ocean or a busy street scene can make for a great timelapse video.
- Beautiful, simple interface that makes it easy to create a timelapse video.
- Simply import a sequence of images
- Trim the sequence to your desired length
- Adjust the speed for dramatic effect or specific duration
- Reverse the playback direction for a different look
- Export your timelapse video in H.264, or broadcast quality with Apple ProRes 422 and 4444
- Import your timelapse video into Cinemagraph Pro and create a gorgeous cinemagraph in seconds
The free version is full featured and exports with a Flixel overlay. You have two options to buy and remove the overlay:
(1) a one-time payment for a license for v1.x, or (2) a Flixel Cloud Web+Apps plan (payments are monthly or yearly).
A Flixel Cloud Web+Apps plan gives you access to Cinemagraph Pro for Mac and iOS, Persecond for Mac, plus the world’s leading service for hosting and sharing your HD quality cinemagraphs on the web, and social networks. It’s your best value.
Flixel Cloud Subscription Plans:
Web+Apps: $200 yearly
Flixel Cloud subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
Support for macOS High Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Far too Expensive for what it does - My jaw nearly hit the floor when I clicked the “Subscribe” button to get the overlay/watermark removed from the images at final output - a whopping $19.99 per month for three cloud apps! There was another option to purchase the license to this app for $49.99. Adobe doesn’t even charge that much for the Lightroom/PS cloud apps they provide, which are far more full-featured and can essentially do the same thing if you get Priemere Elements and the video editing apps. I already bought a copy of Cinemagraph Pro and you’d think there would be a combo deal that allowed the integration of this app for a deep discount. I will keep looking until I find something that does what I need — several photos combined to make a short time-lapse video, gif, etc. And I will find one far more reasonable that doesn’t put it’s watermark on the final product.