Developer: Claus Gerhardt
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
Pdfselect Pro is a tool for converting pdf, image and text files. It allows
• Extracting pages from a single pdf file or from multiple files and to combine these pages to a new pdf file.
• Batch conversion of Word files (doc, docx) to pdf, html, or xml.
• Combing pdf and image files to a new pdf file.
• Converting pdf files to image files and vice versa.
• Converting image files to different image formats.
• Converting pdf files to plain text, rtf, doc, docx, html, xml, or odt files.
• Converting text files to pdf files.
• The source files can either be the front documents (pdf) in Preview or they can be chosen via an open file dialog.
• The resulting file will always be opened by the corresponding default application, if the OS can find one - except in case of batch conversion.
• Batch conversion of files in a folder - including those in subfolders.
This version requires OS 10.9 or later.
Most Helpful Reviews
Not good for math/scientific documents - Despite the pretty parametric surface used for the app tag this application should not be used by anyone attempting to work with documents containing math/scientific notation... I was ripped off. My bad for judging an app by it's tag....