Pavtube iMedia Converter
Developer: Linda Hu
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 46.9 MB - Download
Discounted: $54.99 Was: $64.99
Pavtube iMedia Converter is the combination of DVD Ripper + Camcorder Video Converter + MKV Video Converter + HD Video Converter+.... With this all-in-one program, you can convert almost all movies and videos you own to your desired video formats for enjoying in Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod and almost all Android devices. This program even works as a simple video editor which helps you perfect output videos.
**Have problem importing a disc?
Contact [email protected] with your order information after purchase, and you can get enhanced version for free.
Supported input videos:
• DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File
• HD & DSLR Camcorder videos in MTS, M2TS, MXF, TOD, MOD, MOV, DV, VRO formats.
• Tivo recorded videos in .tivo format
• HD or common videos in MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, MPEG, FLV, F4V, DAT, RMVB
Numerous devices presets:
• iOS devices: Apple TV (1~3), iPad (1~3), iPhone, iPod
• Android devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab A100/A200/A500/A700, Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101/TF201/TF300, Blackberry Playbook, Toshiba Thrive Tablet, Nook Tablet Motorola Droid x, HTC EVO 4G etc.
• Game consoles and media players: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, WD TV Media player, Seagate Media Player etc.
• Video editing software: Final Cut Pro, iMovie/Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Promiere, Sony Vegas etc.
Almost all popular video formats output:
• H.264/MPEG-4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV etc.
• FCP preferred video format: Apple ProRes
• FCE/iMovie preferred video format: Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)
• Avid Studio preferred video formats: Avid DNxHD
• Select your desired movie subtitle/audio language or angle to make movies suit for you
• Split movies into clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size to get optimized output video for your tablets or phones.
• Crop movies to remove their black bars and get full screen movies in 16:9, 4:3, 16:10, 5:4, 3:2, 2:1
• Set start and end time to trim videos into segments
• According to Apple policy, App Store version of Pavtube iMedia Converter only works in unprotected DVDs. To convert protected DVD movies, or even BD, please free download and install enhancement patch from http://download.pavtube.com/profile-patch/pavtube-dvd-bd-enhanced-patch.zip
• Please kindly contact [email protected] if you have any question or need any assistance.
Pavtube's iMedia Converter is a dream come true to me!
I've been searching for more than a year of a way to Rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD's collection of movies and concerts. Finally my search has come to an end!! This software is so simple to use and gives me exactly what i was looking for. I'm saving and digitalizing my entire collection and now been able to put them on iTunes and watch them wirelessly on my Apple TV 2 with extraordinary quality of Audio (DD 5.1) and Video. (1280x720) I tried several softwares and I can tell you that NO ONE comes even close to the simpleness and great quality that Pavtubes softwares deliver. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other.
MAKES MY LIFE MUCH EASIER
I HAVE USED OTHER CONVERSION SOFTWARE BUT NOT ONE THAT CONVERTS THE RAW MXF FILE TO A STANDARD PLAYBACK FILE. SO FAR I AM VERY IMPRESSED AND GLAD I FOUND THIS SOFTWARE. IT’S VERY EASY TO USE AND MAKES MY LIFE MUCH EASIER.
Most Helpful Reviews
Horribly Out of Date - This version is really old compared to what is on Pavtube’s website. I like their products and have used them for years. Download Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac and be donw with it. Seeking a refund for an expensive app.
More Reviews for Current Version
A real review! - If you're looking for software like this, chances are you've seen it littering your Google search… by many different names… with slightly different looks… and questionably English reviews. I had 1080i source material that I just couldn't figure out a way to get into iTunes for streaming to my Apple TV, and overlooked this software many times due to it's …presence. Eventually I gave in and figured I'd try it. I chose Pavtube's version because it didn't have an installer (I don't trust them). The test went great, aside from the logo watermark, so I figured I'd pay for it via the App Store. The App Store version wasn't exactly like the downloaded trial, but Pavtube's email support was fast to send me a registration code for the download version... on a Sunday, no less. The software is a little light on features… it doesn't carry-through chapter information (unless I just have to figure that out), nor does it give you a whole lot of control over the output… but the Apple TV 3 preset is almost exactly what I use in my other programs. I can also retrieve chapter information and alternative audio tracks using other tools, so nothing is lost and I can finally add my 1080i content to my iTunes library. **UPDATE** So the first few 1080i streams I through into it came out great! Unfortunately, everything since then has been a complete and total mess. It is producing videos where the audio is fine, but the video is running at around 2x, so the video looks like it's being fast-forwarded and then around 50% it finishes and goes black while the last half of the audio plays. What a disaster. Avoid this software. :(