Pavtube MXF Converter
Developer: Linda Hu
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 30.5 MB - Download
Pavtube MXF Converter is the top-rated MXF tool to convert recorded MXF videos to Apple Prores/AIC which best fit iMoive, Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas and more. High A/V synced videos can be exported for much easily importing and smoothly editing in Apple editing software. And also hundreds of optimized portable devices presets are provided so that MXF videos can be converted to be playable in idevices (Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod) and almost all Android devices.
To mix or preserve multiple audio tracks of MXF, please refer to http://www.pavtube.com/imixmxf-mac/
• Canon XF series: Canon EOS C300, Canon EOS C300 PL, Canon XF305, Canon XF300, Canon XF105, Canon XF100 etc.
• Panasonic P2 camcorders: AG-HPX300,AG-HPX301E NEW, AG-HPX370/371,AG-HPX500, AJ-HPX2100,AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3000,AJ-HPX3700, AG-HPX170, AG-HPX171, AG-HVX201 etc.For MXF videos from Panasonic P2 card, you can directly import the MXF video and the audios will be automatically detected and imported to match the MXF video.
Supported output video formats:
• Final Cut Pro (X) preferred video formats: Apple Prores 422, Apple Prores 422 (HQ), Apple Prores 422 (LT), Apple Prores 422 (Proxy), Apple Prores 4444,
• Final Cut Express/ iMovie preferred video format: Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC)
• HD video formats: MOV, H.264/MPEG-4, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV etc.
Numerous portable devices output presets:
• iDevices: All generations of Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, and iPod
• Android devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab A100/A200/A500/A700, Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101/TF201, Motorola Droid x, HTC EVO 4G etc.
Simple but useful editing options:
• Split movies into clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
• Trim movies into several clips
• Crop movies to remove black bars to get your desired videos
• Merge several chapters into one
• Add text, image, and video watermark to protect your own movies
Should you have any question about Pavtube MXF Converter, please feel free to contact FREE technical support [email protected] You will receive a reply within 24 hours on work days.
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
* Support XAVC MXF files
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
* Removed Streaming Server
* Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
3. User Interface changes
* Optimized Main Interface color
* Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
Most Helpful Reviews
Dissapointed so far - I downloaded this because Canon does not have an installer for Final Cut X on Mountain Lion yet for the XF300, and I needed it in a pinch. It's advertised to work with the XF300, however, whenever I export my footage to Apple ProRes 422, it does not have audio. Even when I try to export it in other formats, there is no aduio. Whenever I try to export just the audio, there is no audio. Unless Pavtube, can provide support with this, I will not change my rating, and will be asking for my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
What a croc! - This application is supposed to open Sony XAVC mxf files but doesn’t even recognize them to import. And when I drag and drop them into the app, the app crashes. Don’t waste your $ or time. I’ve already done it for you. Heed my warning. Don’t buy this application.