Developer: IAM Web Services LLC
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 7.1 MB - Download
Have you ever wanted to see fish swim around your desktop? Paper Fish is not a screen saver; the paper-thin fishes swim around your active windows while you work. Make a 3D space out of your desktop and see fishes swim into the background and even peak out from around your windows. A realistic swimming motion brings the fish to life. Paper Fish is the ultimate in desktop entertainment.
• Two styles of fish — wrinkled paper and smooth paper.
• Three window overlap modes means the fish can swim where you want, either in front of your windows or beside them.
• Use the Inspector window to examine the 3D space created by your desktop.
• Select the maximum number of fish you want to see.
• Select the type and size of the fishes that swim on you desktop.
• Supports multi-screen systems.
Have a great idea to improve Paper Fish? We want to hear about it. Please contact us at [email protected]
Don't think of Paper Fish as an aquarium simulation – think of them as 3D desktop friends.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fun to See - I love the crumpled paper effect. Good job. The fish are fun to see and make me feel cheerful. They are "swimming" around, peeking out here and there while I am working daring me to smile….. Great way to add fun to your work time. I also love the style and colors. Need more fish already.
I like the idea but it doesnt work - Crashes upon launch, even after restrarted my system I seen a fish for about 5 seconds then it crashed again.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great but Glitchy - I love this app and have had a lot of fun with the cute nicely animated paper fish. My one problem with it is after about 4-5 min it closes out and I have to reopen it. It’s not a big problem but I do think in the next version it should be fixed.