Developer: Olga Kacher
Current Version: 1.8.1
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 834.2 KB - Download
Automatic panorama stitching application for Mac. Perfect for making high resolution images for large prints.
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic alignment of source photos.
- Handling of moving objects. Inconsistencies between images in intersections are minimized.
- Automatic exposure levelling and lens shading correction.
- Rectilinear and equirectangular projections for rendering.
- Automatic cropping algorithm.
- Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
- EXIF tags from source files are merged to output.
Simple and clean user interface:
- Just drag and drop images to start stitching. All editing controls are at hand.
- Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with projection editor. Hardware accelerated preview allows to see all changes in real time.
- Manual exposure correction and crop controls.
- Import in all image formats supported by Mac OS X, including all formats supported by Apple RAW.
- Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
- Improved exposure levelling algorithm with better highlights rendition.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- German translation added.
Most Helpful Reviews
It just works - I spent several months at my previous employer developing a tool to create HDR panoramas, so I have some experience in this area. It's not easy to create an artifact-free panorama. This app does it, and does it automatically. Some people might want more control, but it gives you control over the most important things. In particular, it does an amazing job of removing ghosting.
Great app.. - It says in the discription it supports apple RAW files. How come it will not let me import .DNG photos to the stitcher? I bought this thinking it would because it is writen in the description. Can you please inform on what RAW formats it will accept. Thanks