Developer: Rong Zhou
Current Version: 2.5.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
**50% OFF $5.99 for a limited time**
Paint+ is an simple, inspiring graphic drawing app, designed to help you draw something new, grab your screen or edit your existing image or photo.
Speedy, friendly drawing tool
• Easily get started with start window;
• Flowing toolbar let you effortlessly choose a tool.
• Quickly add lines, curved line, airbrush, rectangles, polygons and many other shapes;
• Adjust brush or shape settings to get just the look you want with customizable line weight, style, colors etc;
• Annotate image easily by adding text content.
• Capture an image of anything on your computer screen;
• All-in-1 capture method let you grab entire screen, any windows or a selected regions - all with a single click.
Compatible with most of the image formats
• Open all kinds of image formats;
• Export edited image as the most common formats, such as PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF.
• Resize or crop your image easily;
• Selection tool lets you cut out any part of an image from one to another;
• Change opacity of the added objects.
1. New functions added: Capture screenshot and edit;
2. UI Improvement;
3. Added text shadow effects.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great for basics - Hmmm…I have only basic things to do with this, add some text, quickly crop some pics…It fills the gap nicely, and I can now draw something without purchasing rather expensive and difficult app. it's so easy to use that my little girl can use it. Overall, a good app at reasonable price.
Not useful at all. - Not even as good as primitive MS Paint. I could not even rotate and image and could not trace, insert or paste anything. I feel that I completely wasted my money.