Developer: Yong Chen
Current Version: 5.5.1
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 11.5 MB - Download
Paint Pro is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely.
- Support retina display.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Support layers.
- Easily add, edit and re-edit shapes, text and images.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image.
- Cut ,copy and move parts from one image to another.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
Fix some bugs.
1. Support curved texts.
Now you can right click a curved line, round rectangle or ellipse to show the context menu and then select the "Add Curved Texts" menu command to add curved texts.
2. Support snapping automatically.
Your layers will be placed and resized properly when you move and resize them.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Canvas rulers and grids support inches, cm and mm.
1. Support reflection.
2. Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or some part of it.
3. Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
4. Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at your mouse's position.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great alternative to Paint and Photoshop - This app has three of the best tools. Quick selection tool, a fill tool that you can drag to a specific tolerance to fill in the desired areas, and layers. Great for making simple designs and logos. It couldnt be any easier to use and the customer support was excellent they got back to me the same day and solved my issue. I highly reccomend this over any other paint app, ive tried a lot of them and for the price and the tools this is the best!
Frozen - I just PURCHASED this app. I tried to make an example of a design for my friend. I clicked and drug a photo into this app and it froze. It won't let me close it at all. I would like a refund and the app to be taken off.