Developer: Yong Chen
Current Version: 5.5.6
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 11.7 MB - Download
Paint 2 is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely. Paint 2 is the free version of Paint Pro. It has some limitations. Please upgrade it to enable all functions if you think it is useful.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Support layers.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
Fix some bugs.
1. Support curved texts in the full version.
Now you can right click a curved line, round rectangle or ellipse to show the context menu and then select the "Add Curved Texts" menu command to add curved texts.
2. Support snapping automatically.
Your layers will be placed and resized properly when you move and resize them.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Canvas rulers and grids support inches, cm and mm.
1. Support reflection.
2. Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or some part of it.
3. Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
4. Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at your mouse's position.
Most Helpful Reviews
An amazing apps gets more amazing with each update! - Okay, I’m irked at the negative reviews that this app has gotten. This is easily the best image editing app that I’ve found for the Mac. It does absolutely everything that I’ve needed it to do. It has so many options available that sometimes it is hard to learn the full potential of this app. But If you’re considering buying one of those expensive major-band editing apps, I urge you to purchase this one and learn how to use it. Just some of the options included are the ability to edit at custom ppi resolution, select transparency fill-ins, grid editing and grid configuration options, selection rotation, re-coloring, adjust opacity, zooming, cropping, file duplication options, many text options including shadows… the list of options and features goes on… I don’t usually write such raving reviews, but I’m tired of the harsh judgments that this app has received. It’s really an amazing editing program!
What’s the point? - I downloaded this for work. There was no point as it won’t let you use anything you make with it. You have to upgrade in order to copy a painted item into anything. The program works really well, BUT that is nothing if you can’t copy and paste from it or export. USELESS