PWN Combat Hacking
Developer: 82 Inc.
Current Version: 1.02
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 77.3 MB - Download
PWN is a multiplayer strategy game about competitive computer hacking. Battle your rivals to take over networks using viruses, trojans, and backdoors like you were in a retro-futuristic hacker movie.
"Smart, highly addictive, and competitive strategy/puzzle action" - 148 Apps (Editor's Choice)
"The experience is simply exquisite. Such tension, such drama...it's just perfect...PWN: Combat Hacking is what I want hacking to be." - Kotaku
"A ludicrously chaotic, quick-fire take on the real-time strategy genre, delivering plentiful amounts of rich, strategically satisfying tactical action" - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
In this fast real-time strategy game you face off against other elite hackers on 3D networks and blast each other off the grid by tactical use of cyberattacks. You must also defend your own nodes with encryption, firewalls, and scanners.
- Real-time, player vs. player tactical hacking battles
- Eight hacker characters to choose from, each with a special skill proficiency
- Infiltrate maze-like three-dimensional network grids
- 10+ hours of single-player campaigns where you take out other hackers to learn and upgrade various hacking skills
- Play online against desktop or mobile devices
- iCloud support to sync progress between mobile and desktop versions
- Supports fullscreen, retina, and dynamically resizes to fit any window
- 90 different maps to battle on
- 5 huge maps exclusive to Mac version (and more coming soon)
- No actual coding/hacking knowledge required!
- Fixed mouse drag responsiveness on menus and game view
- Fullscreen preference now respected on app launch
Most Helpful Reviews
Fun, but dosent really compete with some of the other games out there - I bought this game for the fun of it, and it looked interesting enough. it seems to work well so far, and is a fun game to just kill some time with, but the "plot" is hardly immersive, if even existant. as i said before, this game is fun to just mess around with for a bit but it cant really stand up to many of the other games available on the App Store.