PDF Converter for Word
Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.2.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 3.9 MB - Download
*** New Version Launch Special Offer For a Limited Time!! Normal price: $19.99. Get it now! ***
The fast and accurate choice to convert your native PDF files(scanned PDFs not included) into editable Word (.docx) and Rtfd format. Reusing and editing PDF has never been simpler.
This version of PDF Converter for Word support importing scanned PDF files and converting them, but the converted Word documents are not editable. If you want to convert the scanned PDFs into fully editable Word document, please turn to Enolsoft PDF to Word with OCR:
- Support batch convert PDF files into editable Word and Rtfd format.
- Support encrypted PDF to Word and Rtfd conversion.
- Easily drag and drop multiple PDFs for converting.
- Keep the original layouts, hyperlinks, tables and fonts when converting complex PDF.
- Convert the selected PDF files into Word or Rtfd document.
- Preview the PDF files before conversions to confirm your desired pages.
- Convert any particular pages (e.g. 1,6,10-18 or all pages) into word or Rtfd to save your time.
- Convert any size(e.g.300-pages or more) of PDF files in minute.
- Easy to use and fast conversion.
- Quickly locate and find the converted files in Finder.
- Fully support Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan!
- Supports all PDF versions 1.0 to 1.7.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader needed.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Enolsoft
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
Thanks for all the customers supporting, we have finished this update for converting native PDF files into fully editable word document. Please kindly leave an updated review. We will read every comment and keep continuous to improve the app. If you have a suggestion, please message us at [email protected]
Detailed upgrade information:
1. Support converting PDF files into Rtfd format.
2. Brand new UI.
3. Support converting the selected PDF files or cancelling the conversion.
4. Quickly locate the converted Word & Rtfd files in Finder.
5. Greatly-improved speed and quality for conversions.
6. Other minor bugs fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Makes editing PDFs possible - This product is easy to use, dependable and fast. I routinely use it as a digital backup for paper. It's particularly helpful for keeping things like receipts, tax documents and online manuals such as instructables. We know how stubborn pdf files can be especially when you want to edit the data or copy the data for some reason. This app is an excellent tool that allowed to me convert a pdf file to word document in just seconds. All I had to do was to edit the files, add the important text.
Misleading - Needed to convert PDF and all it did was convert the PDF into a picture file in word. Cannot edit. Wrothless!! Looking for refund.
More Reviews for Current Version
A Waste of Money - I wanted to take a two-column PDF and convert it to Word. All this did was put it into two columns, neither of which could I select separately to work with. I could do better by just copying and pasting the PDF. A complete waste of money.
I feel happy to get this app. - This is a powerful app that helps me quickly load and open my PDF files, and easily choose and preview any page to convert firstly, and turn to be the editable word formats, i would like to give 5 start for it.
Does NOT Work - Don’t waste your money. This app doesn’t work. Even though I’m using an unlocked PDF file that I’ve created myself, this app fails to convert it to Word, every time. I want a refund.
Cute yet professional app. - I feel happy to buy this app, worth of my dollars. I can quickly load my PDF files, easily help me choose what pages to be converted to word, and the conversion is really fast as it promised, everything is perfect on my Mac!
Doesn’t work - It just puts it in a unworkable format. Big waste of money. I wish I could get my money refunded. Rip off at half price