Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 6.9 MB - Download
***** Holiday Special Offer For a Limited Time! *****
Enolsoft PDF-to-HTML app enables you to easily and quickly convert Adobe PDF documents to HTML pages for publishing on the web.
- Support batch conversion to process mutiple PDFs to HTML web page at one time.
- Support Drag and Drop.
- Keep the original layouts, text content, images and hyperlinks after quick conversion.
- Specify the PDF pages or page range for conversion.
- Encrypted PDF to HTML conversion supported.
- Easy to use and fast conversion.
- Now support OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
This version of PDF-to-HTML support importing scanned PDF files and converting them, but the converted HTML files will be not editable. If you want to convert the scanned PDFs into fully editable HTML files, please turn to Enolsoft PDF to HTML with OCR:
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported!
2. Optimized the performance of converting encrypted PDF files.
3. Other minor bugs fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
WARNING - SCAM - Don't be this app's next victim. It converts a PDF to an HTML with horrible formatting, converted HTML looks nothing like the PDF, certainly not presentable. Also, the app creates separate HTML files for each page of your PDF document, with no options to change this, clearly defeating the purpose for the conversion in the first place. Better results with built-in Word or Adobe HTML conversion.