Developer: One Kerato
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 5.8 MB - Download
Valuable content in your PDFs is now just a click away. Link to PDF pages, table of contents, and even your PDF annotations!
PDFoo opens up access to your PDFs:
• Research, summarize and link to content in PDFs
• Search PDF and link to results from anywhere
• Export annotations with links back to the PDF to preserve context
PDFoo URLs work in popular note-taking apps that support rich text such as OneNote, Curio, DEVONthink, and Scrivener. For a fuller list of compatible apps, and how to make the most of PDFoo, visit the support website.
PDFoo can also generate URLs in markdown format, for linking to your research in PDFs from writing apps such as Bear and MWeb.
Two popular note-taking apps, Evernote and Ulysses, are not supported out-of-the-box, but neat workarounds exist and are provided on the support website.
• Hide the sidebars and pin the PDFoo window on top of other windows, to easily work side-by-side with note-taking applications.
• Allows you to specify the font used for creating rich text PDFoo links so the text & URLs blend in when pasted into apps like OneNote, Curio, and DEVONthink.
• Bug fixed where text copied from PDF was also automatically inserted into the ScratchPad, not taking into account the preference set by the user.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works Now - I did a prior review and said it didn’t work. The program has been fixed by its makers, and it now works great.