PDFelement 6 - PDF Editor, Converter & Reader
Developer: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
Current Version: 6.2.1
Last Updated: 10 days ago
Download Size: 31.1 MB - Download
Unlocked PDFelement 6 Standard was normally sold at 59.99 USD and now on 50% off, only 29.99 USD！
Support free trial before purchase!
PDFelement 6 Standard = PDF Editor + PDF Annotator + PDF Converter + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Filler/Creator, and much more.
The all-new redesigned PDFelement 6 has everything you need to work with PDFs. It is the most powerful and simple PDF solution that will change the way you work with your important documents forever.
√ PDF Editor
- Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
- Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment).
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
- Insert, update or remove headers and footers (including page numbering and date).
- Insert and edit hyperlinks.
- Support searching and replacing operations on text content.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
- Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps.
√ Create & Edit Forms
- Fill PDF forms.
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
- Access to collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms.
- Support creating, editing, and adding digital signature on PDF.
√ PDF Converter
- Support output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, and image formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp).
Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements with original layout after conversion.
√ Page Management
- Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Support input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif.
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
- The files created by PDFelement are 100% compatible and accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
- Send PDF as email attachment.
- Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
- Save your PDF files to popular cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote).
Also supported unlock PDFelement 6 trial limit via In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark added when saving or printing.
- No page count limit for PDF conversion.
Need HELP? Let us know, we are here to help!
Email: [email protected]
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you experience any problems with our product, please do not hesitate to contact us directly through the above links. If you think this app is helpful and like it, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated. Thank you for using PDFelement.
- Added support to adjust page boxes.
- Optimized the overall interactions when customize the settings of watermark, background, and header & footer.
- Fixed the issue where when copy/paste Combo Box or List Box with Items selections, the Items are not cloned over to the duplicated copy.
- Fixed the issue where it does not allow the permission restricted documents to proceed with page replacement.
- Fixed the issue where when perform page replacement might cause the program not behave properly.
- Fixed the issue where parts of the user-defined watermark settings cannot be properly saved.
- Fixed the issue where some special Spanish characters are unable to fill into the form fields.
- Fixed the issue where the invalid links might trigger continuous pop-up windows.
- Fixed the issue where the Find operation cannot be reopened after closing.
- Fixed the issue where it cannot create a PDF by dragging an image file into the program interface.
- Many other corrections and improvements on small details.
Most Helpful Reviews
Greate PDF Edit - Have used their tool for a long time. The annotation is greate.
You get what you pay for. - One word describes this app: Useless. Won’t fill forms. It will only let you alter the field names. If you want to actually fill in the fields or do something productive, forget it Don’t waste your time.
More Reviews for Current Version
A perhaps unsurprising failure - If an application can find a way of screwing something up, this one does it in spades. Any attempt to convert from PDF to any other format leaves you with a competely incomprehensible mess that can only be fixed by deleting the original and any saved copies and starting from scratch. This is the type of product I expect from a windows box, not an OS X application that attempts to make you pay. I might consider buying it if I had any inkling, even the slightest hope that it would actually allow me to edit and save a PDF. Unfortunately, it fails at all levels. A complete waste of time, disk space, and effort. The amount of time spent is part of my life that I will never get back. Try at your own risk, and don’t blame me if they screw up your documents as badly as they screwed up mine. I suggest the authors, programmers, and support staff all take up competitive needlepoint, because as a software developer, they fail miserably on all counts.