PDF to Word +
Developer: Gerald Ni
Current Version: 4.0.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 71.7 MB - Download
**Recently some developers used our app interface and screenshots to mislead users. Please beware of those low quality clones! This is original PDF to Word converter by Lighten Software, We only release apps under the seller name ‘Gerald Ni’**
PDF to Word + is a highly accurate and easy-to-use application, which converts PDF to doc and docx accurately, so you can reuse and edit PDF data in Microsoft Word document.
PDF to Word + can convert PDF quickly and keep the original content, layout and formatting perfectly. It can handle all kinds of table data in PDF, complex layout and multi-column, and output fully editable Word document.
• Convert PDF to docx, pdf to doc, pdf to txt.
• Start with an extremely neat and clear interface.
• Convert PDF to Word precisely. Support PDF with multi-column, graphics, formatting, tables, and preserve everything as accurate as possible in Microsoft Word.
• You can manually mark table area, add columns and rows, merge and split cells. There's no other app like this, which can accurately convert those most complex table data from PDF to Word.
• You can also mark image areas to keep the image as original look in output file.
• Let you import and convert as many PDFs as you like.
• Convert any particular pages (e.g. 1,5-10,21 or all pages) to save your time.
• Built-in PDF Reader is a good way to view a batch of PDFs within the app.
• Convert a 100-page PDF file within a minute. Extremely fast.
• Support PDFs in multi-language, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and most of the languages around the globe.
• Support Microsoft Office 2004/2008/2011
*Notice: This version does not have OCR function, so scanned PDF will be converted as image instead of editable text in Word. OCR function is available in In-App Purchase, and you can also purchase more output formats within the app. **
Stop retyping PDF content manually today, with PDF to Word +, copying from PDF or reusing content in Word doc cannot be easier.
If you have any problems or questions with PDF to Word +, please consider contacting us first. We will answer your questions within 24 hours and solve the problem ASAP. We take our customers seriously. You can reach us by email at [email protected] Thanks.
We are not able to reply the review directly on the Mac App Store, so if you have any problem when using the app, please contact [email protected] We'll solve the problem. :)
1. Enhanced conversion quality;
2. Optimized text formatting in docx, doc. Now the app can detect paragraph instead of adding line breaks (carriage return) in every line, easier for reusing or modifying text content in output Word document;
3. The app is localized for following languages: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese and Italian.
4. UI improvement, supports Retina screen;
5. Other minor bug fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Improve my productivity - As a teacher and part-time writer, this app saves me SO much time! When I first downloaded this app I was so impressed, the original formatting are retained so well after conversion. This app becomes the most essential app I've ever had. And thanks for the professional and quick support.
PDF to Word - Converts PDF to image in Word, not text.
More Reviews for Current Version
Works Great - Works Great for converting pdfs to Word formate. It allows me to make a packing slip from our old invoicing system.
Not a good tool - This app is not at all what I thought. It does not allow you to edit the word doc by word. I would not purchase this again and would like a refund!
Does the job but very in-efficient. - It will convert them for you but it converts the entire word document into text boxes and then overlaps from time to time. If you’re in a pinch, it will work but for effortless productivity, no way. Would I purchase again? No.
Works for me everytime - I like this app a lot. Comes in very handy for editing PDF docs. - Worth it!
Wasn’t able to effectively translate a type-written PDF into Word - I had a text-only PDF file consisting of scanned pages from a document originally typed on a typewriter. I was hoping to convert this to a Word document, so that I could edit it. Even after paying for the OCR upgrade, the file that was produced was not usable. If I could, I would get a refund for the $20 paid.