PDF to Word with OCR
Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.2.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 459.1 MB - Download
*** Special Discount For a Limited Time!! Normal price: $29.99. Get it now! ***
PDF to Word with OCR is a powerful PDF to Word converter that can convert all kinds of PDFs (normal & scanned PDF or password encrypted PDF) and common images into editable Word format with the most advanced OCR technology. With it, reusing and editing PDF documents would be effortless and efficient.
*Convert from normal and scanned PDF to Word documents (.doc, .docx) and then you can edit it in Microsoft Office Word as need.
* Convert images (jpg, tiff, png, bmp and gif) into fully editable Word files easily.
* Use superior Optical Character Recognition (OCR) system to mark out text, table and images automatically or manually.
* With high quality PDF to Word conversion, you can save much time of rewriting the text and tables by hand.
* Well compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11!
* Convert both native and scanned PDF to DOC or DOCX files with the most advanced OCR engine.
* Support images (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF and TIFF) to editable Word document conversion.
* Support over 49 recognition languages: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Greek, Croatian, Chinese, Bulgarian, and support PDF files that composed in multiple languages conversion.
* Support encrypted PDF to Word conversion.
* Preview the current page in time after editing the PDF or picture pages.
* Easy to use: add PDF files and images by drag-n-drop, select the right languages and mark out the texts, images and tables on each PDF page correctly; then preview and start conversion.
* User-friendly interface and fast conversion with no quality loss.
* Support save and open a project for next editing and working.
* Standalone software, no Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader needed.
* To convert PDF files composed in multiple languages, you must select the option “Choose Multiple Languages" first from the language list.
* To convert encrypted PDF files, you'll need to type in the corresponding password before start converting.
* It’s just able to add and handle only one file at a time for more accurate and faster conversion.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Enolsoft
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Integrated with new and enhanced OCR SDK technology.
2. Better and faster conversion.
3. Other minor optimizations and bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
"PDF to Word with OCR” is best at recognition that I have seen - This has the most accurate OCR that I have seen. For a test document I used a TIFF image made by scanning a Xerox copy of a typewritten page. Some parts of the image are quite legible and some parts are pretty bad. I compared it to Acrobat Pro 9.5.5 and Acrobat Pro CC. "PDF to Word with OCR" did much better at recognizing than either of the Acrobat Pros. I look forward to improvements such as multiple file input. But from now on "PDF to Word with OCR” will be my first choice.
Always crashes, do not waste your money ! - It should have 1 star, I wonder if the below rating were written by staff. I wasted money. At the very least you should talk to someone with background to get advice before you spend- like I should have done. I open a word document from my professor, but the app always crashes. And the OCR can not work correctly. It is useless for me, waste my money and time.
More Reviews for Current Version
Editing PDF document - It is really a powerful tool to convert PDF files to word, including normal PDF files, scanned PDF files and password encrypted PDF files. Compared to other tool with single function, this app really helped me a lot. The most important, apps converting with OCR are usually a little expensive, but this app is comparetively cheap. I didn't spend my money on the wrong place.
Waste of money - This product absolutely failed to perform as advertised. A total waste of my money. The OCR function does not work as it should, so you wind up with terribly mangled conversions. Poor product. Buyer beware.
Money Wasted - Rip off. Didn't work with basic images in a PDF. Don't buy.
Waste of money - This just does not work unless you want a jumbled document of half letters and a language unknown to humans.
Perfect conversion result and fast process speed ! - I like this app. It supports converting PDF in any language with the Super OCR Technology, it is perfect and pretty useful for my oversea business! Especially, it allows me to convert the selected parts to .docx. Yesterday, I just spent 2 minutes to convert a PDF with tens of pages to Word document, do save me much time!