PDF to Word by Flyingbee
Developer: Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 8.3 MB - Download
== Support Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac ==
== Compatible with the new macOS Sierra 10.12 ==
PDF to Word by Flyingbee is a perfect & productive converter designed for Mac.
PDF to Word exports PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft office Word documents with exactly preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF Converter.
+ Add unlimited PDFs at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Word (.docx) documents directly.
+ Conversion 100% process locally.
+ Export PDF to Word (.docx), Text (.txt), RTF (.rtf) and HTML (.html) files.
+ Superior accuracy and layout, formatting retention.
> Incredibly easy to use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
• User-friendly & convenient interface.
• Convenient import PDFs With drag & drop operation.
• Preview a batch of PDF files within the app.
• Batch convert PDFs by one button.
• Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
> High efficiency and productivity
Import as many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
• 3 Ways to add PDFs by browse, drag & drop, and open in.
• Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
• Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1,2-16,35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
• 100% fast speed to process PDF file locally.
> Perfect accuracy and layout, formatting retention
All the elements including text, image, format and more will be preserved in Word documents.
• Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
• Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
• Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
• Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
• Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Word 2007 Version (.docx), which can be opened by 2007 and later Microsoft Office Word apps.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
• 100% Free updates.
• Quickly E-mail and Skype support response.
• Support Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.12 or later.
• Fully compatible with with Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and macOS Sierra.
• Checkout PDF to Word for iPhone and iPad and Mac devices.
> Upgrade to Pro?
You could instantly convert 2-page PDF documents to word for free. If you feel good, you can upgrade it to our pro version to convert documents with more pages directly without ads. That may satisfy you without bringing you expense risks.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned PDF files will be extracted to images in Word documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognize editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
> macOS Sierra 10.12 Compatibility. Fully compatible with the new macOS Sierra now.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using our app! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing application - I used many pdf to word converters, this one is what I need exactly. It is fast to convert and keep the original format of my documents. I think it is wonderful and I will consider buying the pro version to use the full version. The suggestion is I wish the output format can support .doc since some people are still using old Microsoft Word version. Of course I can save the converted files as .doc files, but it cannot be better if we can get .doc directly.
Just a Trial App That Performed Inconsistently - I was very enthusiastic about the possibilities this app seemed to offer. I downloaded it and discovered two aspects that make it unacceptable for me: 1. It will only convert two pages from a PDF file. 2. The results of conversions were very inconsistent. Some PDF files converted fine, other conversions produced scrambled formatting. I’ll keep looking since this program doesn’t meet my needs.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not worth the trouble - Only after installing and running the app do you discover that you can only convert 2 pages. To install more, you must upgrade. iStore does not have an in-app purchases disclaimer on this thing.
What a disaster!! - Tried to convert to PDF - Its puts a image of 2 pages in a word document… Tried to convert to htlm - Blank link Tried to convert to text - Blank document… Dont waist your time!
TERRIBLE!!! DONE DOWNLOAD - Attempted to convert a PDF to a word document and the ap basically took a screenshot of the file and pasted it into word. Did not serve my purpose which was to be able to copy or edit the words from the PDF.